PSP Downstream Panic!! $14.99 at Amazon

sounds like trouble "downstream panic" .. how is the game rated, and why did you want this game so bad?

I really got a kick out of LocoRoco and this game reminds me of it. Plus the concept is basic and the music is funny. Check it out on youtube

[quote name='Masterkyo']This game is KICKIN Ass. I picked a week ago at Gamestop (Gamer Days Sale) with $14.99 - 10% off plus taxes.[/QUOTE]

Same here! I bought it for my Wife and I found myself getting addicted to it, she would even fuss at me because I was completing levels on her save file.

The game really is great. It is a unique puzzle game that will keep you busy for hours. I bought it during the Gamestop sale and I couldn't be any happier. Highly recommended at this price.

I had seen a gameplay preview of this game on Gamespot months ago. I thought it looked really cool, but wasn't interested in it enough at full price. $15 I like, so I just ordered it.

Huh, looks like Amazon is starting to match some of Gamestop's gamedays sales. I noticed they dropped condemned 2 to $30 as well. A day too late for me though, since I just ordered downstream panic from gamestop with a couple other games.

Looks like it ships in 2-3 weeks now. The $14.99 one is showing up on the right side bar. Anyway, in for 1.

I rented this game and it's pretty much like Lemmings but instead of going left to right you go up to down. It's decent though and $15 is a passable price for this game but $10 would be ideal.

bread's done
Back