PSP + Extra's FS

karmapolice

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
I have a PSP v1.5 with NO dead pixels and NO dust under the screen.

This was the one that came with the spider man 2 umd, but I got it from someone on these forums and they had lost it. I can put up pictures if need be.

Its includes:

The 32mb card + Extra's (PM me for details)
Ridge Racer
Tron UMD
Headphones
Instructions
Box
Transfer Cable
Case that comes with PSP

Im looking for around 230 shipped.

I dont know what meijin is but thats great for them... usually a used PSP is 200 so add 20 for ridge racer, 10 for Tron UMD, and 10 for shipping, thats 240... so I'll go for 240...

If someone wants to trade me a game or two plus cash that would be cool aswell.

please PM me with what the "extras" are. and I wouldn't go over 200 for this item. I would just sell ridge racer and tron right away anyway and get a 512 card. still interested if you want to work something out.

[email protected]
Tony

If the "extras" are emulators, movies, or anything else that's copyrighted material, the MSP Duo can't be sold/traded on here as is. They'd have to be removed or the stick reformatted.

[quote name='shrike4242']If the "extras" are emulators, movies, or anything else that's copyrighted material, the MSP Duo can't be sold/traded on here as is. They'd have to be removed or the stick reformatted.[/QUOTE]
Worth asking this question a second time, since the "extras" are still listed as being on the MSP Duo.

[quote name='karmapolice']I have a PSP v1.5 with NO dead pixels and NO dust under the screen.

This was the one that came with the spider man 2 umd, but I got it from someone on these forums and they had lost it. I can put up pictures if need be.

Its includes:

The 32mb card + Extra's (PM me for details)
Ridge Racer
Tron UMD
Headphones
Instructions
Box
Transfer Cable
Case that comes with PSP

Im looking for around 230 shipped.[/QUOTE]

interested in a cash/trade for a mint 5GB Iriver? I have some xbox360 games. GUN for ps2, The warriors for ps2. and plenty more games. Is there anything in particular you're looking for? 230 is too much cash for me to choke up so I would have to trade stuff for it with cash.

bread's done
Back