PSP - Family Guy Season 1 & 2 UMD Set for $29.99 at Best Buy

GizmoGC

CAGiversary!
Feedback
84 (98%)
Hey all.

Just got back got back from Best Buy where I picked up Family Guy Season 1 and 2 for $29.99. The retail is normally $49.99. This was not a price mistake and my receipt cleary shows PSPM- Family Guy, and its not the same sku and the Stewie Griffin movie. This is a great price for 28 episodes, and by far the best value for anyone who is a UMD Movie fan.

I'll list YMMV in the title until a few others can confirm the price.

It was sold out when Roufus posted that link...surprised no one here caught the price. Still at about $1 an episode its a GREAT deal!

Shown as sold out online, but you can still arrange to have it picked up at your local store if the link on the page shows that your local store has stock. You won't be able to click and add it to your cart, but using your CAG powers you will be able to. ;)

Its on 5 UMDs. They come in a really coold foldout display (Sorta like the old X-Files/Buffy DVD sets). I popped a disc in yesterday and the quality is great.

Not to threadcrap, but it's been $29.99 since the day it was released, at Best Buy. I bought this pack, oh.. 2 months ago? Welcome to 2006 people! :D

[quote name='swetooth9']damn i wish the season 3 umd's were this price...i already have the dvd set...

is there even a season 3 on the psp yet?[/QUOTE]

No, not yet. So far is only this set and the Stewie Griffin movie.

actually its not a price mistake its what it should be but seeing as its a psp places hike up the price, circuit city has it for 29.99 since release but hasnt had any in awhile I got mine like the week it came out at BB for 29.99

[quote name='RockmanPET']actually its not a price mistake its what it should be but seeing as its a psp places hike up the price, circuit city has it for 29.99 since release but hasnt had any in awhile I got mine like the week it came out at BB for 29.99[/QUOTE]

No, MSRP is $49.99. Target, GameStop, Wal-Mart, Amazon, Buy.com, etc. all list the MSRP for $49.99. For whatever reason Best Buy lists it at $29.99.

http://entertainment.circuitcity.com/Movies/BoxSet.aspx?set_id=S027600&prodid=FOX2231500UMD
CC.co, shows it at $49.99 as well.

This is definitely a great price for an incredibly funny show (as most people have discovered, i'm learning) and i can recommend it to anyone who doesn't already own it. If it comes back in stock, buy it.

great price! yea giz is right this is 50 bux retail every where i've seen.

i would pick this up in a heart beat for 29.99 but i got it a while ago at my local pawn shop.

[quote name='wydaddy852']i was at walmart today and they have it for 19.99[/QUOTE]\

Are you sure it wasn't stewies movie?

I got this today with the 10% off coupon.

Great deal for 5 UMDs!

bread's done
Back