PSP From Gamestop.com

b3b0p

CAGiversary!
Feedback
50 (100%)
Anyone order a PSP from Gamestop.com recently?

I was wondering what version firmware it had. If I order it from Gamestop.com I can get free shipping and no tax, which is quite a savings. I don't want anything to do with firmware above 1.5, at least for now.

Thanks,
Chris

Well it is at your own risk because I just bought a used PSP from Gamestop about a week ago and it had firmware 1.5 but there isn't any guarantee that the one you get will be 1.5.

I know it is at my own risk.

This is the reason I ask. If someone has already ordered and received an updated PSP, I'll go purchase it someplace else.

[quote name='Technique']Ask them to send him one without a letter near the barcode or one with the letter A near the barcode?[/QUOTE]

This is a pre-owned Sony PSP system and may not include a box or instruction book. It includes an AC adaptor.

This is Gamestop.com, so I bet a good 75% of PSP's don't come with a box, and I highly doubt they'd check their stock to find one with a box, and who knows if it's even the right box for the specific PSP. I might as well email them asking them I'd like games with cases and manuals when I buy preowned, as well.

I will only buy a new one. I don't want anyone used PSP.

I can either risk it and save $20+ or go to the local shops and pick one up.

I guess I'll just go pick one up locally on Tomorrow or Friday (busy week).

Well at least my first PSP was cheap.

[quote name='Roufuss']This is Gamestop.com, so I bet a good 75% of PSP's don't come with a box, and I highly doubt they'd check their stock to find one with a box, and who knows if it's even the right box for the specific PSP. I might as well email them asking them I'd like games with cases and manuals when I buy preowned, as well.[/QUOTE]

I don't think he ever said he was going to buy a used one, at least it doens't say anything about it in his first post. And yes, gamestop.com is lousy and will hardly ever include box, instructions, that sort of thing..

[quote name='b3b0p']I will only buy a new one. I don't want anyone used PSP.

I can either risk it and save $20+ or go to the local shops and pick one up.

I guess I'll just go pick one up locally on Tomorrow or Friday (busy week).

Well at least my first PSP was cheap.[/QUOTE]

Yea, I forgot Gamestop gives free shipping on any orders.

I still doubt they'd go through the trouble of looking at the boxes though, so if getting 1.50 is that important to you I'd spring the extra $20 bucks. Because imagine if they do send you the wrong one, then you have to go through the hassle of sending it back and all that jazz.

Or I could just live with a version greater then 1.5.

As the new games come out my guess Sony will require us to upgrade in order to play them.

Doesn't Dead to Rights do this already?

bread's done
Back