PSP Game and System Advice

Zanpakuto

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
Hello!

I have been looking to pick up two PSP titles, God of War: Chains of Olympus and Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII, for under $20. I saw that one person posted that TRU will be having a buy one, get one half off deal going on so I am thinking about taking advantage of that (unless anyone has any suggestions on where to find them cheaper). The only odd thing I see though (when going through the TRU website) is that God of War: Chains of Olympus is marked for $5: http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2980863. Do you think it would be possible for TRU to price match if I took a printed copy of the webpage in?

On another note, regarding a PSP system, I currently have a PSP-1000 I am looking to sell or trade in for credit, in order to purchase a PSP-3000 system (or maybe even a PSPgo if I decide not to buy UMDs). Does anyone have any recommendations on where to do this? Is Gamestop my only option?

Also, not sure if it is worth mentioning, but I have a bunch of [Xbox 360] games I want to trade in and I am thinking about trading them into Amazon. The reason I posted this information is because I am not sure if there is any deals for trading in my games, on Amazon, to put towards a new PSP system.

And I am also looking to build my PSP collection, so if anyone has any suggestion of games, feel free to post and I will definitely check them out.

Thanks for all your help.

Unless you are in a big hurry and don't mind getting only a fraction of what your stuff is worth, I'd take the time to post it all in the CAG Videogame Trading forum right here and see what happens. I know I have an extra copy of GOW Chains of Olympus that I would be willing to trade for some game I've never tried.

bread's done
Back