PSP Game Price Drops on the PSN

Heartless18

CAGiversary!
  • Jak & Daxter: The Lost Frontier Permanent Price Drop (now $19.99, original price $29.99)
  • MotorStorm: Arctic Edge Permanent Price Drop (now $19.99, original price $29.99)
  • BUZZ! Master Quiz Permanent Price Drop (now $15.99, original price $19.99)
  • LocoRoco 2 Permanent Price Drop (now $7.99, original price $19.99)
  • Patapon 2 Permanent Price Drop (now $7.99, original price $14.99)
  • Avatar Digital Sale (now $19.99, original price $39.99)
  • Driver 76 Sale (now $9.99, original price $19.99)
  • Sonic Rivals 2 Permanent Price Drop (now $19.99. original price $29.99)
  • Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus Permanent Price Drop (now $19.99. original price $24.99)
All available to download on the PSN. Not sure if they'll drop in price at retail stores.

Well, since you started a post based on the latest store update, might as well mention:
This week (till 4/14/10) the Spring Fever sale also features one week (ie. till 4/14/10) price drops on Killzone 2 DLC.
Napalm & Cordite, Thunder Pack, and Steel & Titanium DLC: $3.99 each
Killzone 2 Bundle Pack DLC: $7.99
Killzone: Liberation PSP: $9.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Noob question, PSP games can be played on PS3 right? I loved Loco Roco on the PSP a few years ago, and would love to grab the sequel if I can play it on PS3.

[quote name='CoachHines']Noob question, PSP games can be played on PS3 right? I loved Loco Roco on the PSP a few years ago, and would love to grab the sequel if I can play it on PS3.[/QUOTE]

No, not that I know at least. And I didn't even know Locoroco worked on the PSP. You are able to play a handful of PS3 games from your PSP though.

Regular PSP content cannot be played on PS3, but PSP Minis can.
Other than Tetris.
Because they hate us.
:(

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='addone']Regular PSP content cannot be played on PS3, but PSP Minis can.[/QUOTE]

How do you play Minis? I have Tetris and it only gives an install to PSP option.

[quote name='Cthulhu8u']How do you play Minis? I have Tetris and it only gives an install to PSP option.[/QUOTE]

Some Minis don't have the play-on-PS3 feature, like Tetris, yeah I was bummed out too. But the PSP Mini version of Tetris sucks ass, it's too slow and controls are wonky, the DS version always held the highest spot.

[quote name='Cthulhu8u']How do you play Minis? I have Tetris and it only gives an install to PSP option.[/QUOTE]
Fixed. Forgot about this from last Minis sale...

bread's done
Back