PSP, Games, Accessories

dominator

CAGiversary!
Feedback
23 (100%)
Well I have a PSP with a few games and accessories which I no longer play due to homework and/or playing Xbox 360. Also, the PSP isn't in the greatest condition every. Cosmetically, it's not that great, it's got a few scratches from my little brother dropping it. Additionally, the UMD drive is damaged, however, it still works. The real problem with the UMD drive is when you get the game out. It's not that hard to get out, but it doesn't just pop out, you may need to use a coin to prop the game out.

Anyways, I have the following games for it:

Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories (Like new)
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stores (used)
WWE Smackdown vs RAW 2007 (like new)
Metal Gear AC!D 2 (like new)
Chili Con Carnage (used, still somewhat new)
Need for Speed Most Wanted (used)
Killzone Liberation (used)
Madden 07 (used)

I've also got some other accessories. I can sell everything separately if you'd like... Additionally, I'll also accept trades, I recently got an XBox 360 and I've been wanting to get some more games for it, so I'll accept trades to.

I really want to get Halo 3 and Call of Duty 4.

Please, if you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to ask.

how much for the psp & Killzone? & could i see some pics of the psp.

i have 2 1600 M$ point cards if you'd want to do a part trade.

Killzone's not in that great of a condtion, not to mention that it doesn't have the case or manual. A friend of mine gave it to me because his PSP broke and he never really took care of it, but anyways, I was thinking maybe $70 dollars for the PSP and the game, and I could probably throw in another game. What do you think?

If you don't like the price, if you'd like, maybe the two cards or one card or maybe a game, it's really up to you.

Here's the picture:

http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/2237/s6300812cj3.jpg

bread's done
Back