PSP games on the PS3

[quote name='leeloo1977']If you download a psp game from psn can you play it on the PS3?[/QUOTE]

Only those marked as MINIS or PS1 Classics

Why would a PSP game be playable on the PS3? I don't understand people who wonder why they aren't playable... Sony doesn't even let you play PS2 games on the PS3 anymore.

Thanks for the answer ere.

Ujn, I wasn't wondering if all psp games were playable on the PS3, only the ones downloaded through the psn. If downloaded psone games were playable on the PS3 there was a chance that psp ones were as well, hence my question. I really don't mind one way or the other I was just curious. As for PS2 games being playable there are rumors about them being offered as downloads in the future which is supposedly why they took out the bwc.

[quote name='UjnHunter']Why would a PSP game be playable on the PS3? I don't understand people who wonder why they aren't playable... Sony doesn't even let you play PS2 games on the PS3 anymore.[/QUOTE]

Because you can play PS1 games on both systems. It's not that far off to ask if you can play downloaded PSN games for the PSP on your PS3.

bread's done
Back