PSP Go Bundle 129.99$ Free shipping - The Big Deal Ebay

I hate eBay sellers that charge taxes. I can understand why they have to, but IMO eBay is exclusively for private sales between consumers.

[quote name='ragnar14']I hate eBay sellers that charge taxes. I can understand why they have to, but IMO eBay is exclusively for private sales between consumers.[/QUOTE]

I agree, I won't buy from sellers that charge taxes.

Not really worth it. PSP Go for 100$ (pick a place), your choice of case for 5$ (at futureshop), and 10$ for a 10 pack of Screenguardz for PSP Go. I have them for the 2000 version, cut it down for PSP Go and was ready to go. And if you look around yourself, you can even get a discount on the 10 pack.

Sure it's taxed and requires you to get up, but being a cheapass sometimes takes the effort and is generally worth it. :p

The PSP Go is pretty much a dead console anyway, Sony has apparently stopped producing it. If you really want one, keep your eyes peeled over the next few months and it may be even more common at $100 than it is now.

I'm waiting for it to hit $60. I say by September/October we'll be seeing retailers just handing the rest of their stock out.

I was glad I snatched one up at Staples for $99. The fact that you can use a PS3 controller with it and use component cables to put it on your TV is awesome. I'm still shocked at how good it looks on my 47" LG.

[quote name='FarmhouseMedia']I was glad I snatched one up at Staples for $99. The fact that you can use a PS3 controller with it and use component cables to put it on your TV is awesome. I'm still shocked at how good it looks on my 47" LG.[/QUOTE]
I was pissed off when I bought component cables for my PSP because it outputs the image from games to your TV at the wrong aspect ratio. It outputs video at the proper AR tho.

Yeah, the XMB, Videos and PS1 games go full screen, but you do get the black bars for PSP games. I have a zoom on my TV that I use when playing PSP games and it almost makes it full screen.

bread's done
Back