PSP Go down to 150 at Best Buy Again

[quote name='typical guy']Omgz! In for 50 of a failed product! Oh shit yeah, who needs a psp 2 in a few months when you can buy obsolete hardware! Seriously wtf? The go is a failed product and the entire psp1 line is being replaced next year. Maybe we should all go buy gamecubes because they are on sale![/QUOTE]

Nominate this winner for Poster of the Year!

[quote name='typical guy']That's what happens before I have my morning coffee![/QUOTE]

Whew. Glad to know you're not always such a douche :).

[quote name='Ed_']Whew. Glad to know you're not always such a douche :).[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

On topic: The hack for Custom Firmware for this should be released very soon (hopefully before Christmas), which makes the Go much more attractive. I wouldn't go buy one just yet, but I would definitely pick one up if the CFW ever gets released.

It's definitely a slick piece of hardware, even if Sony did royally screw up the implementation.

[quote name='Cloggerdude']
On topic: The hack for Custom Firmware for this should be released very soon (hopefully before Christmas), which makes the Go much more attractive. I wouldn't go buy one just yet, but I would definitely pick one up if the CFW ever gets released.[/QUOTE]

If this were to come out, it may be hard for me to resist one... the ability to have a mobile PS1 device with solid battery life and full compatibility would be hard to ignore.

Yeah, I really hope the exploit does get released soon. I bought the go when it hit 150 at Amazon because I'd rather cart along the Go, than one of the bulkier ones. The ability to play UMD only games that I own on the Go once the exploit is released is the only thing that makes this purchase worth it.

Can you use the Carl's Jr. $50 off coupon at Best Buy?

edit: Nevermind, that coupon is for Target, perhaps you could pricematch + use the coupon. YMMV of course.

[quote name='SteveGo']Can you use the Carl's Jr. $50 off coupon at Best Buy?

edit: Nevermind, that coupon is for Target, perhaps you could pricematch + use the coupon. YMMV of course.[/QUOTE]

Crap, your'e right. I thought that was a universal coupon.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='typical guy']Omgz! In for 50 of a failed product! Oh shit yeah, who needs a psp 2 in a few months when you can buy obsolete hardware! Seriously wtf? The go is a failed product and the entire psp1 line is being replaced next year. Maybe we should all go buy gamecubes because they are on sale![/QUOTE]

Wait... the gamecube is on sale? :whee:

bread's done
Back