PSP Go Games and PSN Cards

Since Amazon just started selling PSN game codes, I am hopeing that we see some breaks in these prices from them (do ECA codes work on digital games?). Pretty stupid that you have to pay more for digital copies from the PS Store than you pay for full retail copies.

Finding a deal will be very difficult. The PSN cards act like gift cards so I don't think you will see many sales on them(for example not included in the b2g1 free toys r us deal). Patapon 2 that was in an actual case and not a card was on clearance at target for as low as 5 bucks, but prob hard to find now. I think this happened b/c of the case, so it was considered physical inventory unlike the cards. I've been looking for digital deals for my PSP for less clutter and they're hard to come by. Last weak NIS had a bunch of games on sale on PSN, but thats over. The only way your likely to save is if PSN itself has a sale.

As far as deals on Amazon, sadly I don't think there likely b/c there really havent been any for xbox live games which have been on their for a while.

I heard that the reason digital copies cost the same is because retailers like best buy and gamestop were complaining that no one would buy retail anymore. So to appease them sony made the prices equal.

bread's done
Back