PSP Hot Shots Golf $20 Spidey 2 $30 FYE B&M w/ rebate (or not!)

FlashStash

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
Just got back from B&M FYE and they had a sign up for Hot Shots Golf PSP for $19.99 with rebate (this is in the front of the store in those big sign stands, at the bottom of a PSP poster). When I checked out, it turns out according to the cashier that the rebate doesn't start until tomorrow, so they just knocked down the price to $19.99 for me and when I was leaving they were covering over the sign.

So, it's a YMMV on getting it for $19.99 outright if you go today, find the sign, and get them to match it w/o the rebate. Tomorrow, you can get it, but it will be with the rebate...either way it's a good deal!

Also, on the sign was Spiderman 2 PSP for $30 w/ rebate. EDIT: Changed the title to add Spidey.

FS

[quote name='SGT Killjoy']Dayum. I don't have a PSP yet, but i want this. I wonder if there is an FYE in the Cincy area...[/QUOTE]

Yes, there are. One at Tri-County, one at Kenwood, one at a mall downtown, and I believe there is one in Eastgate as well. There maybe more, but those are the ones I know about.

[quote name='shipwreck']Yes, there are. One at Tri-County, one at Kenwood, one at a mall downtown, and I believe there is one in Eastgate as well. There maybe more, but those are the ones I know about.[/QUOTE]

Oh dang. I didn't know we had that many. I'll probably just wait to get it used at GameRush with the 25% off, and get my employee discount of 20% on top of that.

I'm confirming this. I did exactly what you did. The cashier said something like, "i think it's $19.95 with a rebate." I said something like "oh I didn't see that on the sign." He went outside and looked at it and said "I guess it's just on sale for $20." So he rang it up (it rang up for $40) and he just fixed the price.

Thanks for the post man! Great deal on one of the best PSP games.

[quote name='Kirin Lemon']Should I have to send the rebate in for Hot Shots Golf, what would it require? There's no way I'm cutting into the liner.[/QUOTE]

You can just peel off the top of the price sticker that's on the case (it has the price) and stick it to your extra receipt. That's what i've always done with FYE.

I was willing to deal with the rebate even though they are a pain. At the register they couldn't find the rebate and marked it down to 19.99 instantly for me as well. Turns out the deal starts 9/22 as stated above. The manager had a list of games for all the systems they were offering rebates for at the time. Turns out there are actually 6 PSP games they are offering rebates on starting tomorrow. If someone has a list please post it. I know the list had the following games on it, but I don't know the rebate amounts: spiderman, untold legends, need for speed, and hot shots...

bread's done
Back