PSP IS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='Alpha2']Rolento - the issue isnt not that he's posting topic, the issue is that he takes every chance to be annoying when doing so. He's specifically trying to bait Nintendo fans.

People who have no preferance either way are even tired of it.

Posting info is fine but stop trying to use it as a knock against the other guy, the continued act is akin to Trolling.[/quote]

well yes he may be annoying, but don't start bashing and getting pissed at him(i'm not taking sides so don't take me wrong), he'll only come back for more. I say when you guys see a post by him just dont read it... think of it this way: he's a "CAG Forum Rat"... so yeah... and stuff :roll:

oh, and Alpha2, not that english matters here but "the issue isnt not that..." is bad english or just fast typing... just trying to help

[quote name='thecolonel2323']I have no desire to get a PSP. I used to love my PS2 but when I got my xbox and then my gamecube and I havent touched the PS2 since.[/quote]

Not even for MGS 3?? Or Shin M. Noturne? Or Shadow Hearts? Or Winning Eleven 7? *gasp*

=)

[quote name='nikkai'][quote name='thecolonel2323']I have no desire to get a PSP. I used to love my PS2 but when I got my xbox and then my gamecube and I havent touched the PS2 since.[/quote]

Not even for MGS 3?? Or Shin M. Noturne? Or Shadow Hearts? Or Winning Eleven 7? *gasp*

=)[/quote]

Not for anything. I love squaresoft RPGs and I haven't picked up any since FFX. There is just to much good stuff on the cube and xbox.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento'][quote name='Alpha2']Rolento - the issue isnt not that he's posting topic, the issue is that he takes every chance to be annoying when doing so. He's specifically trying to bait Nintendo fans.

People who have no preferance either way are even tired of it.

Posting info is fine but stop trying to use it as a knock against the other guy, the continued act is akin to Trolling.[/quote]

well yes he may be annoying, but don't start bashing and getting pissed at him(i'm not taking sides so don't take me wrong), he'll only come back for more. I say when you guys see a post by him just dont read it... think of it this way: he's a "CAG Forum Rat"... so yeah... and stuff :roll:

oh, and Alpha2, not that english matters here but "the issue isnt not that..." is bad english or just fast typing... just trying to help[/quote]

It's fast typing, I was in the middle of like three things when I posted it, plus I'm a little dyslexic. But anyway you've used forums long enough (even if your entire experience is with CAG) to know you can say "Don't read his posts" til you turn blue but people arnt going to listen. You and I can both stop reading but that wont stop 30 others from feeding his need for war.

[quote name='nonggame']Just to remind all the DS fanboys that PSP in out.... :cool: Come on DS fanboys or girls :oops: bring it on.[/quote]

sounds like somone is setting themselves up for dissapointment. With the japanese reviews of the PSP saying that battery life is a joke among other things... I am happy with my GBA SP :D

[quote name='danny-o'][quote name='nonggame']Just to remind all the DS fanboys that PSP in out.... :cool: Come on DS fanboys or girls :oops: bring it on.[/quote]

sounds like somone is setting themselves up for dissapointment. With the japanese reviews of the PSP saying that battery life is a joke among other things... I am happy with my GBA SP :D[/quote]

6 hours is not a joke. Exp considering how bright the screen is

[quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='danny-o'][quote name='nonggame']Just to remind all the DS fanboys that PSP in out.... :cool: Come on DS fanboys or girls :oops: bring it on.[/quote]

sounds like somone is setting themselves up for dissapointment. With the japanese reviews of the PSP saying that battery life is a joke among other things... I am happy with my GBA SP :D[/quote]

6 hours is not a joke. Exp considering how bright the screen is[/quote]

6 hours wouldn't be bad if the PSP can actaully do that for all games and movies.

The battery diary going on at IGN seems to be shaping up as a 5-6 hour life(assuming it stays on its current course) between listening to MP3s and playing Ridgeracers randomly over a few days.(Also known as "regular usage")

Unfortunatly without a UMD movie or a mp4 video to save on memory stick they cant test the time on those.

bread's done
Back