PSP Memory - Best bang for your buck?

[quote name='I AM WILLIAM H. MACY']That's a fairly good deal, however you can get 1 GB for like $30 if you look around, I'd get that.[/QUOTE]

Thanks.. much appreciated. Is the 1 gig for approx. $30 in a store (B&M), or on the web usually? Or is the $30 the approx. Ebay rate?

[quote name='franchise01']Thanks.. much appreciated. Is the 1 gig for approx. $30 in a store (B&M), or on the web usually? Or is the $30 the approx. Ebay rate?[/QUOTE]
A few sites on the web, I believe Office Depot and Buy.com, not sure what else.

You likely won't find it for $30 in store

I Bought the Gigpack psp........ If you plan on putting movies on it get a bigger card. I have one movie on there, annd about 30 songs in the grand theft auto custom tracks. If you want music, get a ipod.

[quote name='TheCorw1313']I Bought the Gigpack psp........ If you plan on putting movies on it get a bigger card. I have one movie on there, annd about 30 songs in the grand theft auto custom tracks. If you want music, get a ipod.[/QUOTE]

Are you talking about a specific card for the PSP? And if so, is it a cheap price somewhere?

Go on amazon or newegg, and check out the 1gb and 2gb sandisk pro duo cards. That's the best you're gonna do, short of some crazy sale.

bread's done
Back