PSP Memory Stick Deals.. ...

hype88

CAG Veteran
Feedback
1 (100%)
I just got a PSP from a friend and it came with one 1gb memory stick and i'm about to be in the car for well over 10 hours in the next couple days so i was wondering if anyone could help me out on where some good places are too get a decent sized one.. the bigger the better.. also i need it by tomorrow so it has to be in-store...

i did a little searching and it seems like the 2gb from staples for 35$ is the best deal so far...

i have most of the main stores by me wallmart.. target.. eb games.. staples and a few others so if anyone knows of a good deal id appreciate it.....

thanks...
Brad

I think Staples has a 2gig for $35 (after instant 15 savings) in store this week. Double check on their site by searching for Pro Duo. Good luck.

Beware if you buy it on ebay, some of those are counterfeit---especially if they're shipping from overseas and selling dozens of them.

I just got a 4GB one from buy.com for $40 w/ buy.com cc signup (they knocked $30 off the price). Actually it will be $25 if you count the $15 rebate I got for signing up for free trial to completehome.com.

But if you do not want to sign up for all that stuff, you can still get it for $60 or so with $10 off google checkout. And if you live in CA, you'll get it within two days ---maybe faster if you don't choose free shipping.

Or you can always buy it at a retail store now and then when the buy.com one come in, return that one back at the retail store for your money back.

if you're still looking for one I have a 2gb one that I just bought a month ago but haven't used at all because he broke my 1.5 fw psp... yeah sucks

pm me if you're interested

bread's done
Back