PSP Metal Gear Solid PW PSP Pack--$149

I wanted to check my local Kmarts to see if they still had the God of War packs left. Only $10 more and way better looking than the mint green.

I got the GOW bundle from target for $130, there will still several target carrying the assassins creed one though. I expect major giftcard deals to increase psp sales along with the price cut so people will start depleting the excess stock of UMD's making way for NGP.
PSP games will be sold with all kinds of b2g1 sales also.

[quote name='Enuf']I got the GOW bundle from target for $130, there will still several target carrying the assassins creed one though. I expect major giftcard deals to increase psp sales along with the price cut so people will start depleting the excess stock of UMD's making way for NGP.
PSP games will be sold with all kinds of b2g1 sales also.[/QUOTE]

Do you have the DCPI (the item number on the receipt) for the GoW bundle? I'd love to find one of those.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='kell']Do you have the DCPI (the item number on the receipt) for the GoW bundle? I'd love to find one of those.[/QUOTE]

207-190-074 I got the last one in the East Windsor NJ store.

[quote name='Enuf']207-190-074 I got the last one in the East Windsor NJ store.[/QUOTE]

Thanks!

Crap. None in my metro area have them - a store rep checked and confirmed.

Most of the bundles are gone after surveying the local area. If you find that GoW bundle just about anywhere, buy it (if at all interested). That version seems to have been the one with the least amount of copies made. The Metal Gear bundle seems to be still be available at most places (especially Gamestop).

My local Kmart has 2 MGS bundles for $149 and 3 GOW bundles for $159. I asked the lady to check the prices of them since they were still labeled $199. I gave her the headsup on the PSPgo also, she asked me where did I find out they dropped in price and I said that magical thing called the internet.

[quote name='kell']Thanks!

Crap. None in my metro area have them - a store rep checked and confirmed.[/QUOTE]

Yeah it's a tough find too bad there's no official Sony CAG rep. to reach out to If they really want to sell 80 million PSPs/PSP GO before the NGP the should offer some incentive NGP tie-in...a voucher for $20-$25 included w/purchase that would be valid on the purchase of a NGP and any NGP game.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='natiev']My local Kmart has 2 MGS bundles for $149 and 3 GOW bundles for $159. I asked the lady to check the prices of them since they were still labeled $199. I gave her the headsup on the PSPgo also, she asked me where did I find out they dropped in price and I said that magical thing called the internet.[/QUOTE]

What area are you in? You maybe able to flip the GOW bundles on CAG or elsewhere people really want that one.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Would have picked this up, but I just bought an Invizimals Bundle a couple of weeks ago at Target for $110.[/QUOTE]

Damn don't depress me. :hot:

Anyone know the current trade in price for a psp 2000? There is one in my area I'm very tempted to trade in for this, even if it isnt much.

I don't understand how this is necessarily a deal. Isn't peace walker $20 now? And a PSP is $130 now...so that's $150 for both. Same as this bundle, and I'm not fond of that green color. Am I wrong here?

[quote name='jb0Ogi3']I don't understand how this is necessarily a deal. Isn't peace walker $20 now? And a PSP is $130 now...so that's $150 for both. Same as this bundle, and I'm not fond of that green color. Am I wrong here?[/QUOTE]

Then it's not a deal for you, obviously.

Some of us are tired of the same old color, and some prefer the green color...hence it's a deal for them. It also comes with some downloable voucher for in-game items (Metal Gear Pw), and a downloable PSN movie. Oh, and a 2gb stick.

Nice deal. The pictures don't do this PSP justice. The green is very nice IRL (shiny). However, if you want a metal gear PSP, you need that camo PSP (gs exclusive)!

[quote name='mr_burnzz']Nice deal. The pictures don't do this PSP justice. The green is very nice IRL (shiny). However, if you want a metal gear PSP, you need that camo PSP (gs exclusive)![/QUOTE]

That was the big boss pack.

I am overdosing on these special edition psp. I have the star wars and the metal gear. I like the first GOW psp had a pic of the star on the back then new one seems plain has anyone looked at it in person. How does the new one GOW look?

[quote name='gepet0']That was the big boss pack.

I am overdosing on these special edition psp. I have the star wars and the metal gear. I like the first GOW psp had a pic of the star on the back then new one seems plain has anyone looked at it in person. How does the new one GOW look?[/QUOTE]

I also prefer the old GoW bundle, although that may be a tad hard to find, outside of outrageous Ebay prices. The red was a bit much, but after holding the Ghost of Sparta version, I'd like to find the old one instead.

The Green one is actually nice, but I definitely think the one in the Big Boss bundle was a little too busy for my like.

Personally, I like the white, the green and the blue one from the old Madden bundle.

[quote name='jb0Ogi3']I don't understand how this is necessarily a deal. Isn't peace walker $20 now? And a PSP is $130 now...so that's $150 for both. Same as this bundle, and I'm not fond of that green color. Am I wrong here?[/QUOTE]

It's $16 @ target... PSP games were discounted across the board by 20%.

[quote name='Enuf']What area are you in? You maybe able to flip the GOW bundles on CAG or elsewhere people really want that one.[/QUOTE]

SW OHIO, sorry, I had posted that right before going to bed.
That same Kmart also has 1 Invizimals bundle, no idea on the price though.

[quote name='natiev']SW OHIO, sorry, I had posted that right before going to bed.
That same Kmart also has 1 Invizimals bundle, no idea on the price though.[/QUOTE]

Ohio, one of my best friends lives in Findlay.

Chubbyporky
what area r u in?

barf
EDIT: To make this PSP discussion, I was very close to picking up one of those bundles either MGS or GOW but very glad I didn't. Looks like my 360 is about to quit on me.

[quote name='chubbyporky']I come across 2 Best Buy and they still a lot of GOW Entertainment pack.[/QUOTE]

Did you notice the price on those?

bread's done
Back