PSP or preorder a 360

imamario02

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I have right around 350$ in credit at gamerush... i could get a psp right now and 2 games or... preorder a 360... thoughts?

I play my xbox more than just about anything... and i have a ds which i play sometimes... just kinda wanna see what people think

I say wait. The PSP is too much right now and not enough out to warrant a purchase. The 360 looks like it will be the worst system of the 3.

I got a PSP at launch and I ended up selling it. Nothing new to be seen there. I wish I would have gotten an XBOX Xeno-Next-360.

I own a PSP and I love it but I'd say go for a 360. Then again, I almost thrive on anticipation so that might be where my answer is coming from.

get a DS and put the rest towards a next gen system, which you could easily pay off before release. DS and a next gen system is a helluva lot better than just a PSP and 2 games.

I got a PSP on launch and really love it. Whether its just walking around in public with it to look like I'm rich or playing a game on it.

If there are two games on it that you want get that. Coded Arms looks very promising to me.

If you think there is anything on the 360 you will want go for that (I also agree that this looks like the worst system).

If you cant wait until PS3/Revolution launch go for the PSP....otherwise I would definatley wait on the 360 since it doesnt look very promising to me...at least until its been out for awhile.

[quote name='joevan07']Coded Arms :drool:
or in 133t - "0MFG H410 2 fro teh pSp!"[/QUOTE]

Play you online through xlink when it comes out :D

[quote name='whoknows']Play you online through xlink when it comes out :D[/QUOTE]

my router's not supported :cry:
I thought it would be like Twisted Metal and allow online play?

[quote name='joevan07']my router's not supported :cry:
I thought it would be like Twisted Metal and allow online play?[/QUOTE]

There is some way to get connected with a USB cable so there is hope :D

And I thought is was online play but people are starting to say its not :sad:

[quote name='whoknows']There is some way to get connected with a USB cable so there is hope :D

And I thought is was online play but people are starting to say its not :sad:[/QUOTE]

That would seriously suck ass if its not online b/c if it was and its any good at all, it could seriously be the Halo 2 of portable gaming.

[quote name='joevan07']That would seriously suck ass if its not online b/c if it was and its any good at all, it could seriously be the Halo 2 of portable gaming.[/QUOTE]

well... us.playstation.com says its 1-4 players wi-fi(adhoc) so I'm assuming adhoc is the same as wifi, so sadly it doesnt look to be online :sad: Stupid them for not doing it.

And for your router problem Maybe You Can Get This To Work?

You really think it's going to be as bad as Halo 2?

Come on, it's going to be a fast paced shooter with almost no story. Perfect portable fun.

[quote name='Quackzilla']You really think it's going to be as bad as Halo 2?

Come on, it's going to be a fast paced shooter with almost no story. Perfect portable fun.[/QUOTE]

I hope its going to be good. It looks like it so far. And fast paced shooter with almost no story sounds good...just like the original Timesplitters. Too bad they changed that up so much.

Is it just me, or are people not capable of making there own decisions? Should I buy this or this? Should I sell this? I would suggest calling your mommy and asking her.

[quote name='whoknows']I hope its going to be good. It looks like it so far. And fast paced shooter with almost no story sounds good...just like the original Timesplitters. Too bad they changed that up so much.[/QUOTE]

The idea of repeatedly going into places and getting a bag to bring back out while randomly fighting, was obviously lost on you. Brilliant storytelling, I only wish they had explored chef's character a little more.

[quote name='gizmogc']Is it just me, or are people not capable of making there own decisions? Should I buy this or this? Should I sell this? I would suggest calling your mommy and asking her.[/QUOTE]

i think you forgot that people are stupid

i had a PSP and sold it as well i just wasnt using it the way i thought i would and the games right now are just okay.
MAYBE nintendo will come out victorious again in the handheld maket but, only time will tell...
same your money and wait till after lauch to consider buying the xbox 360.

id say 360, since u have a ds and dont play much..maybe portable gaming isnt ur thing :) and since u play xbox alot..xbox 360 = better xbox (as it seems)

[quote name='BLarR']The idea of repeatedly going into places and getting a bag to bring back out while randomly fighting, was obviously lost on you. Brilliant storytelling, I only wish they had explored chef's character a little more.[/QUOTE]

Yes, it was just about the same thing over and over, but it was the speed in which you had to find a way to what you want and get out fast. I dont know, I guess I like that fast paced stuff.

id say go with the psp, although it hasn't proved itself to much yet, there is a lot of promising titles like armored core and coded arms this month. also as much as i love my xbox, to much of microsofts info on the 360 is conflicting. like the somewhat backwards capability and the whole wireless system idea....terrible. there is nothing wireless yet that has the same response as a controller with wires. the closest controller is the wavebird thats it. i personally am going to wait til i get input from those that by it at launch before i buy one. if i do elder scrolls will be the reason but thats it. psp all the way. and as long as you dont work at mcdonalds youre probably able to get both if ya save up the ol fashion way. satisfy gaming now. psp is also being hacked everyday, although mst are for japanese 1.0 systems its in due time when we can play snes on our psp's.

bread's done
Back