PSP @ Overstock $168.55

Gigamaster89

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
PSP on Overstock $198.99

-12% off for new customers
http://www.headlinedeals.com/redirect.php?action=coupon&goto=25&hid=d57bdfe1a5ad95c3ca03525afce8b092

Fatwallet Cash Back 4% + $5 Bonus
http://www.fatwallet.com/store.php?store=30

Shipping: $1.40

Instructions:
- Open a new browser and delete cookies.
- Go to the 12% off for New Customer link
- Add PSP to cart (search PSP)
- Close browser
- Go to the fatwallet site
- Click 4% Cash Back Available.
- Cash Back Window pops up
- Leave yourself a note
- Checkout overstock, make sure you say your a NEW customer.
- Submit

You pay $176.51 for the PSP, then after a few weeks, Fatwallet receives the info and $7.96 is credited to your account, along with $5 extra.

Request check = win.

Just ordered one of these, about time.

Edit - took me a while to figure out how this work because both requires you to go through a specific link. BE SURE TO USE THE PAGE FATWALLET REDIRECTS YOU TO!

Also, if you want to jump on this, do it now because I notice a trend in overstocks % off.

Right now its 12%, before this it was 10%, then ONCE IN A LIFETIME 15%, then 12%/10% alternating, and before that were 10%/8% discounts. So while the chance of next one being 15% is possible, its ALSO possible that it can be 10% which is more likely.

[quote name='Zmonkay']hmmm, I have a hatred for Fatwallet, but I also need a PSP....decisions...[/quote]

Your a cheapassgamer, cheapness overrides hatred.

[quote name='Zmonkay']hmmm, I have a hatred for Fatwallet, but I also need a PSP....decisions...[/quote]Then go for it! Exploit Fatwallet! Exploit it for all your CAG needs!
Personally, I'd be all over this, but I'm waiting for the PSP to have more good games. Probably next spring.
Good find, OP!

Thanks OP! My girlfriend wanted to get a PSP for her birthday so this really helps.

Just to add this in, I see from other posts that Overstock takes awhile to post, around how long does it take?

Damn. I'm still on the fence about the PSP. But...there has yet to be an ICO or SOTC for the system that pushes me over the fence to get one. If this were a week ago I might have jumped on this but I just can't right now. Anyways.

Great tip, OP!

[quote name='cochesecochese']Damn. I'm still on the fence about the PSP. But...there has yet to be an ICO or SOTC for the system that pushes me over the fence to get one. If this were a week ago I might have jumped on this but I just can't right now. Anyways.

Great tip, OP![/quote]

Heh, Monster Hunter and Tekken got me to get it. With Lumines in hand, I'm set until MGS: PO comes out.

Dang it. I ordered a PSP a few days ago without doing the FatWallet sign-up, thus missing out on ~$12 back. Oh, well - $176.51 is still an alright deal.

If you've already earned more than $5 in Fatcash from Fatwallet I don't think you can get the $5 bonus a second time, but still a great deal. I don't really like the tactics of that sites members but it would be foolish not to use Fatcash for non-gaming sites. I've got a lot back from Eastbay through it.

i used the discount to get a slim ps two. My controller was broken and i felt like $115 for a whole new one beat $30 for just a controller.

[quote name='lionheart4life']If you've already earned more than $5 in Fatcash from Fatwallet I don't think you can get the $5 bonus a second time, but still a great deal. I don't really like the tactics of that sites members but it would be foolish not to use Fatcash for non-gaming sites. I've got a lot back from Eastbay through it.[/quote]

Couldn't you just sign up again and again? And what are these "tactics" you speak of.

Couldn't you just sign up again and again? And what are these "tactics" you speak of.

FatWallet mails you the check to an address, so unless you have multiple addresses to mail to, no luck.

That being said, how long does it take for it to actually show up in your fatwallet account? I bought Trauma Center last night but it isn't showing up as even "Reported" in my history.

Overstock :censored:ing hate me. 13% off, runs from today afternoon to midnight. I know it's only $3 but what the fucking hell. They NEVER have a 13% before.

:bomb::bomb::bomb:

[quote name='Gigamaster89']Overstock :censored:ing hate me. 13% off, runs from today afternoon to midnight. I know it's only $3 but what the fucking hell. They NEVER have a 13% before.

:bomb::bomb::bomb:[/QUOTE]

Can you elaborate on this? I can't seem to find information on it (I *did* look, but maybe I missed it). Thanks!!!!

theres a better coupon out there for 20 dollars off of a 150+ purchase. Just a heads up. Also, there is a 30 dollar off 200 dollar purchase. So if you tossed in a cheap dollar pv movie you would knock more money off.

bread's done
Back