PSP-PREMIUM Ys Seven AND The Oath In Felghana $29.99 each - FS

Picked this up from GS a few months back... I wish they'd drop Oath to $30 (GS was sold out).

EDIT* Wait, Oath is $30 too!! Sweet! OP, might wanna add that to your original post!

Series is definitely underrated and both games are well worth 20 bucks. Pick it up if you want a fun action RPG.

Oath and Seven are both different experiences. Oath is a little more platforming and I'd say Seven is more hack and slash like but they are both amazing.

My copy of Ys1 and 2 shows up today and I can't wait to give that one a go.

Thanks OP! in for YS Seven been waiting for that one to drop for a while. So many good deals right now but am on a budget :(

Both are incredible games. If you can only grab one though, grab Ys Seven. Felghana will last you about 8hrs of playtime, while Ys Seven will give you roughly 25-30hrs of gameplay (I spent 30hrs before beating it). Seven is my favorite PSP game to date and has the best music I have ever heard in a game before. Do yourself a favor and don't miss out on this game!

Debating between premium and standard for Seven, already picked up Felghana premium when it was $26 or so back around Black Friday/Christmas time period.

Do you have to play the first to get the rest or is it like FF where nothing is really connected?

I checked the wiki on the Ys series and it says Oath of Felghana was "re-imagined" to make to fit better with the overarching story in the Ys games.

So is it slightly connected or like a complete sequel?

Oath in Felghana is basically the new canon version of Ys 3, which is what they meant by the re-imagining. That being said I wouldn't worry about playing the games in order, aside from Ys 1 and 2 (which are packed together in every modern release nowadays); those should be played one right after the other. The stories are more or less standalone with the only real link being some recurring characters, but that's not a big deal in the long run.

hmmm debating picking a 2nd set of each of these to keep a nice sealed copy around. I actually need to pick up Y's I and II i forgot thats out now

Ys Seven LE is one of the best LEs on PSP, so if you fancy PSP games, I highly recommend getting it.

B003PHUAGO_limited.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, that Ys Seven LE looks fantastic! Was on the fence about the Ys games but I went ahead and got one of each LE . . . I love action-RPGs, and these two games sound great. Now the only problem will be actually opening the packaging on the games . . . damn collecting addiction! :bomb:

I absolutely loved Ys Seven and OiF was pretty awesome too! These are definitely great buys! I'm not an artbook person, but to me the soundtracks are what make these LEs so great!

These games are extremely fun. I like Felghanna more, but I think 7 is definitely the better game, and it's certainly the more competent RPG, and is substantially longer!

[quote name='chimpmeister']Wow, that Ys Seven LE looks fantastic! Was on the fence about the Ys games but I went ahead and got one of each LE . . . I love action-RPGs, and these two games sound great. Now the only problem will be actually opening the packaging on the games . . . damn collecting addiction! :bomb:[/QUOTE]

hah i hear you.. i just bought 2 copies of each =P one to keep sealed and one to open/play

[quote name='MSUHitman']Are these not eligible for FSSS? The only thing it says is free shipping with Prime.[/QUOTE]

I thought you only see Free Shipping with Prime if you're logged in as a Prime member...as such, you will never see the FSSS.

Try logging out and see if you now see it.

awesome deals. Wish they applied to the digital versions; I already have the LE of both VII and Oath, but digital downloads would be great for future NPG :D

Awesome, but if anybody lives near a fry's electronics, they got the premium edition for $25. I believe you can order online as well.

[quote name='patches48']Awesome, but if anybody lives near a fry's electronics, they got the premium edition for $25. I believe you can order online as well.[/QUOTE]

I was there yesterday...didn't see it on sale. Did it start today???

[quote name='Muthafodder']Ys I & II Premium Edition is also on sale...$28.99

I bought all three the other day.

51qksvNOEWL.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Actually...

It's been $28.99 at Amazon since release date.

[quote name='Muthafodder']I thought you only see Free Shipping with Prime if you're logged in as a Prime member...as such, you will never see the FSSS.

Try logging out and see if you now see it.[/QUOTE]

Thanks my bad. I was logged in at work and it was on my manager's account without knowing so that's why.

Also I can confirm Oath in Felghana LE is $29.99 IN STORE at Gamestop as well, even though the price change doesn't show on the website.

[quote name='Ratchet & CAG']Actually...

It's been $28.99 at Amazon since release date.[/QUOTE]

Sure has... and I'm pretty sure $29.99 is the MSRP so it's not really that much of a deal.

bread's done
Back