PSP Price Drop Core Package Now $169.99!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should've gone to $150 but since I've already got one I don't really care that much. At this point though, the cheaper the better is what I say because it only benefits us that already own one to increase the user base to attract more titles.

This is the perfect price to finally get me to buy it.

My only concern is I'm going to need to spend MORE for memory.

What's the minimal requirement of memory for just saving game info?

[quote name='spooie_redux']This is the perfect price to finally get me to buy it.

My only concern is I'm going to need to spend MORE for memory.

What's the minimal requirement of memory for just saving game info?[/quote]

Heck, a 32MB will do fine. But the real fun begins when you put a custom firmware on the thing and start tossing PSX ISO's and whatnot on them.

Too little, too late. I think Sony should be more aggressive to sell more software (for themselves and 3rd parties). Or is this setting the stage for PSP2...

Still waiting for a redesign. I guess SONY can't focus on the handheld market when all their energy is put in to their PS Foreman 3000.

Sony should just cut their losses and drop price to $129.99 - 99.99. At this point, there's still the factor that the DS is still cheaper and better.

[quote name='kmartbum001']Still not low enough. $129.99 is the golden number...[/QUOTE]

QFT. I paid that for a used one last fall. Although I have enjoyed it, I wouldn't spend more than that for one.

people think it should be $129? wtf u people have any idea what a psp features are? movies? mp3? custom firmware? internet browsing? remote play? those things are worth hellluva lot more than just $20. i think the $170 is fair

This, plus the new CastleVania game might convince me to buy the PSP...or not. That game's pretty much the only one that I'm interested in playing on the PSP, so I don't even think it's worth it for me. Oh well, maybe when it goes down to $150.

[quote name='cargo555']people think it should be $129? wtf u people have any idea what a psp features are? movies? mp3? custom firmware? internet browsing? remote play? those things are worth hellluva lot more than just $20. i think the $170 is fair[/quote]

DS does all that for $130....

[quote name='Nemo_Hyde']DS does all that for $130....[/quote]you mean the stock DS can play video/mp3 files without any cart add-ons? or how bout the browser addon?

'bout time. I would be tempted if they redesigned it to have better loading times, no stupid button over the screen thing, better analog control and a cover for the screen. After all, a Castlevania game is coming out for it so I have to have one eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back