PSP Pro Duo Memory Cards?

SOLDIER

CAGiversary!
Feedback
91 (100%)
I have a 4GB pro duo memory stick, and I'm looking to expand to something bigger. There are prices and knockoffs all over the place, so I'm asking you where I can get the best deal on either an 8GB card, or possibly something bigger.

Help is appreciated.

Lately, jr.com seems to have a large selection at reasonable prices. The Lexar sticks are particularly enticing, but they're a tad bit slower when compared to Sandisk or even Sony.
If you don't know jr.com, it's based in NY, and they're fairly reliable. You can even checkout via amazon.

What I did recently was order a the Photofast dual slot micro sdhc to memory stikc produo adapter:
http://www.dealextreme.com/p/photof...crosd-tf-to-ms-pro-duo-adapter-32gb-max-16489
The picked up a couple of 16gb micro sdhc cards from Newegg for it. While it's not that much cheaper than getting a 32gb MSPD the advantage to me is that I have a lot of other devices that use the SD cards so if I figure I'll be able to use the cards for something else if I stop using my PSP 2000. The Go and the NGP no longer use the MSPD.

I also have a PSP Go and was wondering if anyone knows if a similar MSDHC to Memory stick M2 adapter for it?

bread's done
Back