PSP profile questions?

The 7th Number

CAGiversary!
Feedback
33 (100%)
I was thinking of getting a bigger psp memory card so i can download the new update, so i can use profiles. Right now i cant download my god of war theme/GOS skin on a psp because its not the same account.

How many profiles can you put on one PSP?

Do you have to link it to the PS3 to set up the accounts, or just have to know the email/password to create the profiles on the psp?

Can you have the same profile on more than one PSP?

Any other info i should know about the update/profiles?

PS this is for a PSP 1000

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
One PSN account at a time, so you'd have to remove the current account and log in to another if you have games attached to more than one account. You can have the same account on up to five PSPs. You don't need a PS3 for any part of the process, though the ability to download multiple PSP games without tying up the system is nice.

Is there a certain way to disable the account and switch to another one? Right now I just keep and resetting my psp to default to clear the psn account active.

[quote name='combatrhombus']Is there a certain way to disable the account and switch to another one? Right now I just keep and resetting my psp to default to clear the psn account active.[/QUOTE]

Network -> Account Management -> System Activation -> Deactivate System

are the psp 3000s still suffer from scan lines? I read it was only with some of the early ones. Also do they feel like cheap plastic? Right now im using my nephews psp 1000 and it feels nice and sturdy. But ive been thinking of getting that psp holiday bundle for 130. Not sure though. id rather buy just the system for around 50 since there aren many games i want.

[quote name='bugg33']Network -> Account Management -> System Activation -> Deactivate System[/QUOTE]
It's really Network > Press Triangle on Account Management > Delete Account

He didn't ask about deactivating the system, just deleting the account. Unless you're gamesharing, you don't need to deactivate if you're just switching between accounts.

bread's done
Back