PSP screen Protection Question

Megamibeast

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
So I was planing to get the playgear case. Should I also get the hori screen protector too? Will it fit on the playgear. Any feedbacks on both products will be awesome. Getting a psp and want to protect my investment.

The Hori screen protector goes right on the screen. It's plastic film kind of thing and adds no size whatsoever. For $5 you should get one just for the extra protection. Plus you'd be amazed at how it reduces glare. I took mine off after getting used to it and it was a huge difference. And the playgear is a great case. If you really want to protect your PSP, you should get both.

I'm using the same combo as well--and they work perfect together. I even fold the microfiber cloth and place it over the screen of the PSP before I close the playgear case.

Call me paranoid, but if I spent 250 on this I want it protected!

[quote name='JDMxB']I'm using the same combo as well--and they work perfect together. I even fold the microfiber cloth and place it over the screen of the PSP before I close the playgear case.

Call me paranoid, but if I spent 250 on this I want it protected![/QUOTE]

That's what I do too! :lol:

Cool thanks for the advice. Any good place to get them? I was just planing to order from ebgames unless there is a better place out there.

[quote name='Megamibeast']Cool thanks for the advice. Any good place to get them? I was just planing to order from ebgames unless there is a better place out there.[/QUOTE]

You might be able to find a used playgear from EBGames for a good discount off the price. And as far as I know, EB is the only place carrying the Hori protectors.

Hori protectors are great. I put mine on when the PSP launched and I still don't have an scratches on my screen what so ever. It took me like 30 mins to get it perfect but it was well worth it. Also the playgear case is great. It keeps your psp really protected and you can also add any custom skin to it whick is cool. They both are must buys for psp owners.

bread's done
Back