PSP Star Wars Entertainment Pack Bundle w/ Castlevaina $199.99 @ Frys.com

Basically, you're getting Castlevania for free. Very nice! If I didn't have this already, I'd jump all over it like a rabid dog.

[quote name='mxpowar']Basically, you're getting Castlevania for free. Very nice! If I didn't have this already, I'd jump all over it like a rabid dog.[/quote]QFT

How is the ceramic white PSP with fingerprints? Does it have the same issue as the original black color? I'm a little hesistant to get a white color handheld since I haven't had good luck with my DS Lite, which has started to turn yellowish.

[quote name='tokerblue']How is the ceramic white PSP with fingerprints? Does it have the same issue as the original black color? I'm a little hesistant to get a white color handheld since I haven't had good luck with my DS Lite, which has started to turn yellowish.[/quote]

Don't leave it out in the sun, and it wont turn yellowish for a very long time. I would guess that the white plastic of the psp case would be just as prone to fading in sunlight as the white plastic of the NDS case...

[quote name='KingBroly']that is really tempting. I wonder how much I could get that Star Wars game for on eBay though...[/quote]

The game runs in retail stores for 39.99, so I'm assuming you'll get no more than the average price of 15-25 dollars.

Edit: typo

[quote name='Beast9287']The game runs in retail stores for 39.99, so I'm assuming you'll get no more than the average price of 15-25 dollars.

Edit: typo[/quote]

Or you could search ended auctions...oh hold on I'll do it for you, because I want to know the same thing...ok...

Looks like closer to 25-30 range, some as high as 40 but those probably have full retail packaging.

Damnit, I wanted to wait until the Black Friday ads come out. My original PSP broke and I need a new one. My birthday is right after Black Friday and if there was a good deal I was going to get it for my birthday. Now I don't know if this might be a better deal than Black Friday might have. Plus having to go through all those crowds trying to get this stuff >_>

What should I do CAG?

[quote name='Trojita']Damnit, I wanted to wait until the Black Friday ads come out. My original PSP broke and I need a new one. My birthday is right after Black Friday and if there was a good deal I was going to get it for my birthday. Now I don't know if this might be a better deal than Black Friday might have. Plus having to go through all those crowds trying to get this stuff >_>

What should I do CAG?[/QUOTE]
You cant lose either way, chances are on black friday they will be giving the PSP entertainment pack along with a free game and maybe a slightly lower price (doubt it)...

I would jump on this, plus like you said...no crowds.

Man, I hope this deal sticks around for a while. With in-store pickup, the tax doesn't completely kill the deal.

If this was the Core + Castlevania for $170 or maybe the Daxter pack + Castlevania for $200 I'd consider it, but I have no interest in the Star Wars pack.

Sick deal! Too bad. I got my sw psp @ target w/ 10% coupon ($180+tax). Would have jumped on this deal if available then. Castlevania for 20... not bad.
First time psp owner but I don't see an issue w/ fingerprints. I do have a black ds lite and fingerprints are very noticeable.

[quote name='jack001']Don't leave it out in the sun, and it wont turn yellowish for a very long time. I would guess that the white plastic of the psp case would be just as prone to fading in sunlight as the white plastic of the NDS case...[/quote]
- It definitely wasn't the sun or from extended use. I literally played Castlevania on the DS and put it away in the DS pouch for about 6 months. I took it on a business trip and noticed it.

It looks like a problem with the plastic they are using. A lot of DS users have posted similar experiences.

Just a question, anybody know if they are just going to release a white psp core? I don't really care for the darth vader on the back. I can live with it but I prefer to not have it.

bread's done
Back