PSP: Thug 2 Remix, Twisted Metal, Gretzky (FREE SHIPPING!)

PSP

CAG Veteran
Items for sale: Thug 2 Remix, Twisted Metal:Head On, Gretzky Hockey

I will sell these as a whole or separatley. If you buy it all ill throw in SPiderman 2 and Demo disk and 32mb duo. Each game comes with a FREE umd case.

THUG 2 for $40 shipping included, Twisted Metal:Head on $35 Shipping included Gretzky for 30 shipping included.. 120 for everything plus umd demo, spiderman 2 and 32mb duo

P.S: I am willing to trade it all for 512mb-1gig duo.

email: [email protected]
ebay feedback: http://feedback.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=buzzape&ssPageName=STRK:ME:UFS

Good idea posting the pics - you're gonna go far here =)
What would you trade for a 512MB stick in that bundle - I bought 2 in preparation for my PSP purchase but wouldn't mind trading it more a couple more games.

[quote name='PSP']any 2 games + ill add a 32mb duo :D[/QUOTE]

Oh - its a third party brand, not SONY btw (I'm cheap, what can I say :lol: )

And would you be willing to ship first?

[quote name='joevan07']Oh - its a third party brand, not SONY btw (I'm cheap, what can I say :lol: )

And would you be willing to ship first?[/QUOTE]

Sonys are overpriced anyways... i dont know about shipping first tho, i have more to lose (2 games + 32mb) if I get scammed

[quote name='PSP']Sonys are overpriced anyways... i dont know about shipping first tho, i have more to lose (2 games + 32mb) if I get scammed[/QUOTE]

:lol: well, I also have 512 to lose and I like to think I'm pretty established here on CAG as far as trading goes, whereas you've been here less than 24 hours.

[quote name='PSP']true... maybe ill see if i get any other offers[/QUOTE]

not implying you're not trustworthy, you'll understand after you've been around a while that some n00bs are bad so we're all a little leary of somebody that hasn't been around for a while.
Plus, speaking hypothetically, If I were going to rip somebody off, I'd screw them out of a lot more than 2 PSP games and a 32mb memory card :lol:

bread's done
Back