PSP to PS3 Remote Play

madportagee

CAGiversary!
Feedback
33 (100%)
I tried the search feature, but mine wasnt working for some reason. So forgive me if it has been posted. I can't really find any useful information on it, except old things that are what the remote play will be able to do. Is there any point to doing this or any cool features anyone can tell me about? Has anyone tried it, if so hows the quality of whatever? Any help or opinions would be appreciated.

Thanx

[quote name='madportagee']I tried the search feature, but mine wasnt working for some reason. So forgive me if it has been posted. I can't really find any useful information on it, except old things that are what the remote play will be able to do. Is there any point to doing this or any cool features anyone can tell me about? Has anyone tried it, if so hows the quality of whatever? Any help or opinions would be appreciated.

Thanx[/QUOTE]

its interesting but how useful it will be really depends on you. You can connect to your ps3 from anywhere your psp can get internet access and watch whatever is on your ps3 hard drive or whatever you can stream off of a media server on your home network to your ps3. There are also two ps3 games that you can play remotely, Lair (with some issues caused by lack of second analog stick and 2 shoulder buttons) and some PSN poker game.

Watching videos looks pretty good but i've only tried it at home where the psp can connect directly to the ps3. I have no idea what it'll look like once you have to traverse the internet to get to it.

[quote name='Milkyman']its interesting but how useful it will be really depends on you. You can connect to your ps3 from anywhere your psp can get internet access and watch whatever is on your ps3 hard drive or whatever you can stream off of a media server on your home network to your ps3. There are also two ps3 games that you can play remotely, Lair (with some issues caused by lack of second analog stick and 2 shoulder buttons) and some PSN poker game.

Watching videos looks pretty good but i've only tried it at home where the psp can connect directly to the ps3. I have no idea what it'll look like once you have to traverse the internet to get to it.[/QUOTE]
You can remote play Lair? Of all possible games...? As if Lair doesn't already have control problems. But imagine being able to play Heavenly Sword or Ninja Gaiden Sigma on the road...

bread's done
Back