PSP up for auction-9 HOURS LEFT!!

haha well thank you! I was expecting the 1 bid for $1.00 when I refreshed for shits and giggles and saw 152.50 I was like whoa!

Wow nice Auction, no dead pixels? You've managed to get every single PSP game I've wanted at launch with the exception of MLB (or possibly MVP which isn't out yet) very nice job. I hope u get lots of ownage bids.

Edit: I bumped yours up alittle!

No there are no dead pixels in it either, it is a very nice system and I love it, but like I said I will use the computer I am buying a hell of a lot more since the one I currently have sucks horribly.

You should get anywhere from 300-370 (hopefully the later) for your auction. You have a used system which runs $225 and 3 used games which run $35 a piece. Throw in the spiderman 2 umd which runs an extra $10 or $15.

[quote name='Monsta Mack']You should get anywhere from 300-370 (hopefully the later) for your auction. You have a used system which runs $225 and 3 used games which run $35 a piece. Throw in the spiderman 2 umd which runs an extra $10 or $15.[/QUOTE]

Yeah... I'd say about $375-390 when it's all said and done.

yeah well I just got an email from him asking why I don't take paypal (which was not in the auction that I did....) and he is saying he doesn't have the time to run to the bank and get a money order, and now the 2nd and 3rd bidders back aren't responding and I think I am going to have to put it back on.....probably only gonna do a 3 day if I do that, so hopefully you guys could help me get it up to a decent price again.

bread's done
Back