PSP Value Pack for Sale Brand New, Factory Sealed

Darkness Muta

CAGiversary!
Feedback
40 (100%)
I have a Brand New and Factory Sealed Sony PSP Value Pack for sale. It includes the limited edition Spiderman 2 UMD as well. I am looking for $285 shipped Priority Mail or $290 shipped Priority with insurance. If anyone is interested. Plese send me a PM.

I used store credit at Gamerush and really do not have much time to play any handheld stuff. So I would just like to get my cost back and offer it up here if anyone needs it. It might actually be less if shipping ends up being cheaper. I just thought since most people would be using Paypal through their credit cards, those fees would be would be about $5 so I included it in the shipping costs.

scam the post office, get the insurance and when it arrives with dead pixels then complain the battering and abuse of post office handleing caused the dead pixels, lol hahah evil.

you interested in anything in my list in sig to cut cost a bit? Final fantasy 3 is another game htats not listed on there you may want.

I feel for you man. I already own a unit or I might have taken off your hands. I guess, more people were able to get them than expected.

bread's done
Back