PSP within the price range of $100

lwelyk

CAGiversary!
Hey, anyone know a place to get a PSP for $100 give or take 10 or 20? I'd like one but I don't want to pay $170. : l

Dell was selling them for about $110 new (2000s) not too long ago. I'd say keep watching Slickdeals ... another one will pop up eventually. I'm guessing the release of the Go will lead to some retailers discounting their 20000s/3000s.

[quote name='Tdogg2k8']Gamecrazy sells the older moddels for 69.99[/QUOTE]
Dang. I don't have any of those nearby. : l

Dell was selling them for about $110 new (2000s) not too long ago. I'd say keep watching Slickdeals ... another one will pop up eventually. I'm guessing the release of the Go will lead to some retailers discounting their 20000s/3000s.
I almost got that, but by the time I was goign to check out it had sold out. : l

Gamestop has used PSP-1000s for $100.

The 1000 for $100 is tempting, but I guess I'll wait for pricedrops after the Go.

DS Lite is still 130 USD and PSP 3000 will still be on the market which means no price drop on the current model.

No official drop, sure, but retailers can and probably will start selling well under MSRP. Expect deals if you're patient.

[quote name='lwelyk']Hey, anyone know a place to get a PSP for $100 give or take 10 or 20? I'd like one but I don't want to pay $170. : l[/QUOTE]

I'll sell you mine, mint condition with a 4 gig card and extras for $150

[quote name='DrinkMonster2323']I am selling and older one if you are interested[/QUOTE]
How much what model and what condition?

I'll sell you mine, mint condition with a 4 gig card and extras for $150
What extras?

bread's done
Back