PSPgo for $210 @ Dell.com

No, I believe pspgo is a unique, sexy, sleek gaming device. But the biggest turn off is the price point.

This thing shouldvr been cheaper or equal the price of psp3000.

250 dollie price point is to take advantage of the hardcore gamers who'll buy the thing no matter what. Then, when the demand of the device goes down, eventually it will go down in price.

Just goes to show you the arrangance of Sony. And they wonder why it's not selling.

This thing I believe get a yearly update like iPod, iPhone and such. Bigger memory, better battery performance

[quote name='heyheyhey11']No, I believe pspgo is a unique, sexy, sleek gaming device. But the biggest turn off is the price point.

This thing shouldvr been cheaper or equal the price of psp3000.

250 dollie price point is to take advantage of the hardcore gamers who'll buy the thing no matter what. Then, when the demand of the device goes down, eventually it will go down in price.

Just goes to show you the arrangance of Sony. And they wonder why it's not selling.

This thing I believe get a yearly update like iPod, iPhone and such. Bigger memory, better battery performance[/QUOTE]

Yes, it IS a premium price to get the early adapters...true, BUT it is way too much even as a first adopter premium price.

Plus, what do I do with my PSP library...should be able to get a digital copy through a SONY program. Once it is availble for around 150 I would bite because yes, it is a great design an a move in the right direction.

[quote name='mcroddi']Yes, it IS a premium price to get the early adapters...true, BUT it is way too much even as a first adopter premium price.

Plus, what do I do with my PSP library...should be able to get a digital copy through a SONY program. Once it is availble for around 150 I would bite because yes, it is a great design an a move in the right direction.[/QUOTE]

Not to sound picky -- but you mean early ADOPTERS, not adapters ;-)

Sony is forcing the ones that respect the copyright law to go ahead and copy all their UMD collection so they can play them as ISO or so on the GO!

Sony is the greediest company of the century. I used to love it and think many people hate this company just because they cannot afford its products. However, the more I bought, the more I learned about its bad customer service and arrogant pricing policy!

Call me when this thing is $100 less. I mean... wtf is the point of selling a handheld with limited features that's so close to the price point of a BRAND NEW PS3?

If you are going to buy it try and PM the Fry's offer today in the paper. It's in most large market city papers and give you a PSPgo and your choice of either GT or Ass. Creed for a low $199 (still a sucker's price- IMHO).

No thanks- I'll keep my PS3 walmart bundle for $290. Frys had the psp go for $200 a while ago.
Should call it PSP-NO.

The the Go needs to drop down to about $180 max, then I'll consider it. I'd probably even buy it at $210 if if sony would have made all there current and future umd games psp go compatible but your really taking a risk of buying this system knowing your favorite game may not ever be released on PSN.

bread's done
Back