PStwo for $74.98 @ Target

[quote name='RandyTsai']I don't blame him for getting all 12. I prob would have done the same.[/quote]

That's not the way we roll around here. We don't like resellers here.

[quote name='Scorch'][quote name='RandyTsai']I don't blame him for getting all 12. I prob would have done the same.[/quote]

That's not the way we roll around here. We don't like resellers here.[/quote]

Damn straight!

I have no problem with buying an extra to cover your expenses but 12 is hording. Also this is obviously some moron employee who marked down the wrong PS2 boxes. Good luck to that guy with his new found job hunt.

[quote name='kaji7p56'][quote name='Scorch'][quote name='RandyTsai']I don't blame him for getting all 12. I prob would have done the same.[/quote]

That's not the way we roll around here. We don't like resellers here.[/quote]

Damn straight![/quote]

lol, and whats funny is he tried to get more by price matching bestbuy, and after they didn't do it for him he is saying he wants to file a suit against them for not following their price match policy. What a greedy little bastard.

Okay, I should restate myself.

I (sometimes) pick up an extra item or two, but it's not with the intent of ebay'ing it. I usually pick it up for someone specific that wants one. One extra would be fine, two would be tolerable, but 12 is just being an asshole.

What this really means is that the original PS2's must be on clearance.
Good luck people... I'm out the door!

[quote name='punqsux']damn that guy rules! he just made at least $1000 in one night, for doing practically nothing![/quote]

Or so he hopes. The miserable prick is posting the PStwo's starting at their MSRP, thinking that they'll go higher. I hope they don't sell.

His reserve is above $150 and he is charging shipping. I hope he gets stuck with all those systems. What a dumb ass just sell them for $129 people are so damn greedy.

He will make money....remember, Ebay is about 80% DUMB people from what I'm finding out.

I just put a BONUS DISC on there from Dawn of the Dead (you know...the Best Buy one) and it's over $20. I clearly stated that it is JUST the bonus disc in the title and description and the photo.

Damn 12?! C'mon.. if he was giving it to some orphans suree.. that's pretty nice... but what are the chances of that. What people will do to make an extra buck. x.x..

He may sell a couple for 149 but that's it. This isn't something obscure that noone really knows the price for, it's something that people know very well what they should pay for it. Retail price plus shipping won't fly, even on Ebay.

[quote name='icemanjmw13']He may sell a couple for 149 but that's it. This isn't something obscure that noone really knows the price for, it's something that people know very well what they should pay for it. Retail price plus shipping won't fly, even on Ebay.[/quote]

People go over retail with shipping quite often on Ebay actually. They get into bidding wars and totally lose track of what they should be paying. Granted this happens more with cheaper items

I cant understand why people are calling him greedy. I bet 90% of the people calling him greedy wouldve done the same thing he did...

I agree, complete piece of shit. And the audacity to try and make Best Buy pricematch an error and to call the Consumer Bureau when they dont? fuck him.

I would only pick up one if that the price. I didn't even pick up Gamecube with zelda when they were on sale at target for 69.99. I don't understand how people would bid it up to 192 now. I guess those are dumb rich brat kid.

Yeah, I'm sure a lot of people are jealous because they did not get in on this. any way I can make $500-$1000 with very little effort, I'm in.

Although, going to Best Buy and bitching is a bit overboard....It was an obvious price error.

yeah ebay buyers are dumb. I'm cleaning out my attic and making a fortune at the same time - and it's all old toys and crap that I would throw away otherwise!

[quote name='Briand1987']I cant understand why people are calling him greedy. I bet 90% of the people calling him greedy wouldve done the same thing he did...[/quote]

i can say i wouldnt... I dont like shipping systems in the mail

And people wonder why we don't want the FatWallet slime scamming on our deals?

Most of the people here don't hoard like that. They might pick up an extra one for a friend. I doubt it highly that they'd buy all 12 and ebay all of them.

This piece of crap should be shot in the head, buried in an unmarked grave, with his ill-begotten gain of 12 PSTwo's.

Jackasses like this are what kill deals that we all know how to tread lightly with. I'm just ashamed he's in the same part of the country I'm in.

yeah i've seen the new PS2's everwhere...nobody is going to get them from e-bay paying more then they have to rather then going to BB

I call this a FAKE, for on reason being the fact that NONE of them have a Serial # on the receipt. I know that all of those are now electronically registered at the POS.

[quote name='Dijital']I call this a FAKE, for on reason being the fact that NONE of them have a Serial # on the receipt. I know that all of those are now electronically registered at the POS.[/quote]

Would it still ask for the SN # if it was run out as 12 @ ?

Hmmm, the Target receipt says:

T = WI Tax 5.5000% (That's Wisconsin folks)

Auction link to eBay items say North Carolina.

Bought on receipt in Wisconsin....seller now in North Carolina....I think that this one is a scam. I don't think that Target would screw up this bad...I could be wrong, but it looks funny when the items were bought in Wisconsin and now for sale in North Carolina.

Also, I thought that PS2's rang up with a serial number on them....at least mine did.

[quote name='bignick']What a bunch of cry babies! OMG scam his auctions, what a horder. Get over it.[/quote]

i bet big nick is the guy who bought all 12 heh. It isnt a big deal, i probably would have bought them and sold them on cag for like $115 shipped.

To the woman who whored 25 clearance PS2's at one of the Target's in my area I would like to offer you the biggest SHAQ FU I can possible offer you. That really pisses me off when people like you have to be (beeeep) greedy like that while people like me who just want to buy ONE end up on the outside looking in on mother (beeeep)ers like you. :x

If anyone run across a store with some of these, I'm more than willing to pay the $75 plus shipping to get one. :)

I'm kinda suprised that target would sell that many units to one person. I always thought that there was a limit on how many PS2s a person could buy at most stores.

[quote name='KingDox']I'm kinda suprised that target would sell that many units to one person. I always thought that there was a limit on how many PS2s a person could buy at most stores.[/quote]

After launch and with bundels, but its been out for years now and they get regular shipments. They arnt really in demand.

bread's done
Back