PSTwo in stock at Best Buy in Pittsburgh, PA

jshawnd

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Not sure if this is worth posting, but the PSTwo is in stock at the Waterfront Best Buy. I'm sure there will be bundle deals floating around in a couple of weeks upon the wider release, but if you want to get one now, it might be worth calling your local BB.

[quote name='jshawnd']Not sure if this is worth posting, but the PSTwo is in stock at the Waterfront Best Buy. I'm sure there will be bundle deals floating around in a couple of weeks upon the wider release, but if you want to get one now, it might be worth calling your local BB.[/quote]

Woah nice! I've been looking for these thanks to my old Playstation with the DRE's. Maybe I'll check into this. It's either PSTwo or NDS.

[quote name='jaybird']My Wal-Mart has had them since this weekend.

I want one, but can't justify having three PS2s.[/quote]

i couldnt justify having even one :wink:

i would pick one up if you can get it, you know some soccer mom will drop you five bills for it around xmas time.

I saw a stack at the Chelsea BB in Manhattan yesterday. I guess they're just kinda out, now. Shame I just bought my PS2 network bundle in July...

[quote name='EddieBelfour'][quote name='jaybird']My Wal-Mart has had them since this weekend.

I want one, but can't justify having three PS2s.[/quote]

i couldnt justify having even one :wink:

i would pick one up if you can get it, you know some soccer mom will drop you five bills for it around xmas time.[/quote]

The PS2 has been around for years, I seriously doubt that someone will pay that much nowadays

we have 8 of them in stock at the GS i work at. if you live in VA and are looking for them, here is the info for the store of the GS.com store locater:

Towne Crossing (F)
11633 Midlothian Turnpike

Midlothian, VA 23113

Phone Number: (804)897-4888

biggestinuyashafan any idea if this PSTwo will be bundled soon? I am anxious to get one but dont wanna kick myself for not waiting and getting a bundle like a week later.

BB in Union, NJ had a ton of them as of two nights ago, the 50 or so Targets, Wal-Marts, GS and EB were sold out.

[quote name='Jaxcomet']They're not rare. They're everywhere!.......They won't be rare[/quote]

I know... these things are EVERYWHERE in MI - I swear. The only place that doesn't have any is EBgames... where I preordered of course... I just cancelled and picked one up at Wal-Mart.

[quote name='tdphillips']Triangle area in NC seems to be loaded with them as well. Can't believe these are going near $200 on fleabay. :shock:[/quote]

People have buy it now prices set at 200 on Ebay, but that doesn't mean people are actually paying that.

[quote name='Stink_Pickle']Day after thanksgiving day sale will rock,,frys or bb or cc might put nice bundle together, ya think?[/quote]

walmart allegedly will knock the price down to 99 dollars on black friday. I pity da foo who pays full price for this in october when it will be fifty dollars cheaper a month later.

[quote name='dracula'][quote name='Stink_Pickle']Day after thanksgiving day sale will rock,,frys or bb or cc might put nice bundle together, ya think?[/quote]

walmart allegedly will knock the price down to 99 dollars on black friday. I pity da foo who pays full price for this in october when it will be fifty dollars cheaper a month later.[/quote]

I doubt it will see $99 dollars anytime soon..........

Well for black friday I dont doubt 99$ but they might have maybe 10 or so per store, hardly enough to satisfy everyone, usually black friday you gotta get up and get in line pretty dang early or else literally force your way and physically take it from others, every year news will pop on and say someone was hurt blah blah, if I wasnt the kind peace loving person I am I would go and teach some of those people a lesson. In any case I might try to pick one of these up with my GR credit and ebay it, good way to make a profit and convert your GR credit to cash.

i saw like 10 of em at my local target... also saw something messed concerning them at eb, they had just received a shipment while i was in the store, and the box they had gotten had been resealed, with one of the pstwo's removed from the box, messed up

[quote name='brainstorm']i saw like 10 of em at my local target... also saw something messed concerning them at eb, they had just received a shipment while i was in the store, and the box they had gotten had been resealed, with one of the pstwo's removed from the box, messed up[/quote]

EB has been doing that for years, they have been sued for selling used/open games as new. gamestop and eb do this all the time, if you are worried about it, just get new games from places that only sell new games: target, walmart, BB, CC, etc.

eb and gamestop can be great places to go for used games tho.

[quote name='dracula'][quote name='brainstorm']i saw like 10 of em at my local target... also saw something messed concerning them at eb, they had just received a shipment while i was in the store, and the box they had gotten had been resealed, with one of the pstwo's removed from the box, messed up[/quote]

EB has been doing that for years, they have been sued for selling used/open games as new. gamestop and eb do this all the time, if you are worried about it, just get new games from places that only sell new games: target, walmart, BB, CC, etc.

eb and gamestop can be great places to go for used games tho.[/quote]

I think he ment that one got jacked during the shipping.

bread's done
Back