PSX multi disc replacement cases?

Chrono72090

CAGiversary!
Feedback
54 (100%)
Well, almost all of my old PSX game cases are becoming cracked and broken, and I'm wondering if there's any place I can order replacement cases for multi disc games (Final Fantasy, Chrono Cross, etc.) ?

As long as the middle black piece is intact, you can swap the fronts and backs out with the backs on normal CD cases.

This topic comes up occasionally. The answer used to be: buy a cheap multi-disc used game from EB/GS. Now it is much tougher.

The really hard part is finding those "blank" inner case parts for games that came in double disc cases, but only had one (or maybe 3) discs. For example, Suikoden 1 was a single disc game that came in a double disc case. The inside of the front is flat with the PlayStation logo where the CD holder would be. Now those are hard to find.

Buy some double case used/new cds from your local music store. There are usually some double cases in the $1 junk bin. Might want to check dollar stores to. An even cheaper option, is to go to garage sales and pick up crappy 2-disc sport games for 25 cents or so, throw the games away and keep the cases.

bread's done
Back