PSX Suikoden II Used In Stock Gamestop.com

good post OP. I don't think any PO game is worth 49.99 (especially incomplete), but thats me. I'm sure someone would want this.

btw, I tried to enter in 999 as the quantity in my cart, and it didn't stop me. Does that mean they have a huge supply or does that not work on gamestop.com . I know at ebgames, you can type in 999, and it will show how many are available if there is less than 999.

For anyone in San Diego, there is a used copy of SII at the South Bay Plaza store in National City. I usually check everyday or two to see if anyone might have traded it in, so it's likely that it's there unless someone picked it up right away.

I don't think it's in stock online. It shows up as in stock if you search for it, but if you go to the SII page, it says it's out of stock. Maybe someone already bought it?

Seems they only had 1 copy. I just ordered a copy and now its on backorder

though Might as well try it since

A if its not complete i can always return it by mail

b. I can always toss it back on ebay for 50 (disc only fetches 50-70)

It actually says its in stock for me, usually it says back ordered. Still too much money to risk for something that might just be a beat up old blockbuster disk. Do they really take instore returns if all you have is the disk?

Thanks OP. Hopefully it'll be complete when it arrives. If not ... ebay. Or CAG.

Edit: Or, maybe not? I got an email saying the order went through, though. Maybe it went OOS before I got to it. Oh well.

i already place the order when i seen the save 20% thing so i placed another order.

says i got one for 49.99 and another for 41.98

92 bucks breaks down to 46 bucks each now to see if they really ship

When i go into orders it only shows 1 though wonder

I think its a bug in Gamestop Webpage cause if you check it one time it says

IN STOCk if you hit refresh it says BACK ORDER.

hit Refresh again its IN STOCK

so i say its a glitch

I just ordered one. $41.98 shipped. Even if it isn't complete it's no big deal to me. I just want to play it. Thanks op!

Everyone who orders one go into your account and see if it shows up on your order pages. I ordered 2 but only 1 order is showing up

[quote name='the_gloaming']On my Order Tracking page it says it's on backorder. Oh well. Looks like I'll have to cancel it.[/QUOTE]n

neither of my orders are even showing now same with that 9.99 misprint game the other week

[quote name='Sulmona']tales of destiny is also in stock[/QUOTE]
*seizure* I want to buy this game... If only i could be sure of its completeness.

[quote name='Sulmona']mine says backordered now, even though i checked earlier and it had said ships in 24 hrs[/QUOTE]

yea i just found them BOTH my orders says Ships within 24 hours now says backordered. dont know how good is going to be BUT im going to call up gamestop tomorow and complain about it just for the fun of it. They are closed now i think

I have returned in store before but maybe that was just a little kwirk in my area. However, for me it was worth a shot because I really want to play this game.

[quote name='S0CREF']I have returned in store before but maybe that was just a little kwirk in my area. However, for me it was worth a shot because I really want to play this game.[/QUOTE]

They're not supposed to accept online returns at B&M. You got very lucky.

[quote name='hansolox1']I just ordered one. $41.98 shipped. Even if it isn't complete it's no big deal to me. I just want to play it. Thanks op![/QUOTE]

good to know, i think too many people here care about the game being complete solely because they plan to make some $ off ebaying it...suikoden ii is one of my favorite rpgs and i hope you enjoy just as much...

I don't think many of the people in desperate search of a complete Suikoden II are in it for the money. There are a bunch of collectors here as well. Making $50-75 on a game you have to search months at a time for isn't even worth it to most CAG's.

I got extremely lucky when I got my copy.

Two summers ago during Gamestop's B2G1 free used sale I found the following; 2 Suikoden II's (Both complete, one perfect, one almost perfect.) 2 Suikoden's (Both complete same as the SII's, one perfect, one almost.) then I got Final Fantasy Anthology and Chronicles mint shape and before the GH re-issues. The whole lot of those 6 games was $180. I then eBayed Suikoden I & II for $180. Basically the whole transaction cost me nothing.

People that are after this game aren't doing it for the money. If they are, they're stupid. You can make more in day at Taco Bell (They pay $8 something an hour here.) then buying it at retail and selling it on eBay.

point taken...i believe that given the fact that gamestop did state the game would ship complete, we would have a lot more people buying solely to ebay the game. as we've read about many times here, sometimes people are not too smart in making purchases (ie: stories about hoarders from last tru's green tag) thinking they will make big bucks on ebay. i'm not saying these people actively search for this game to make $, but given the opportunity.

but for collectors its definitely understandable that you would want the game complete, especially if youre going to spend $40-$50 on a psx game. i really wished you could return this b&m if it wasn't...

nevertheless, goodluck to everyone that ordered the game, i hope your games come complete and mint...i purchased mine years back new and remains one of my prized possessions...

You know what is funny. Since last night my order went from processing to back ordered. On top of that they have charged my card... so looks like its just a website screw up. Looks like gamestop is going to get a call if my charge isn't reversed and good bitching just to see what I can get out of it,hey I'm a CAG :)

[quote name='Sulmona']it seems to be in stock again and my order changed from backorder to processing[/QUOTE]

yea i called up gamestop today and they said both my orders have went from backorder to Processing. call them back tomorrow or monday to see if they really shipped. I asked when was the last time they seen this in stock then they said its been a VERY LONG time and was shocked to see them.... I just hope they are not Burned copies that they are trying to pass off.

[quote name='slidecage']yea i called up gamestop today and they said both my orders have went from backorder to Processing. call them back tomorrow or monday to see if they really shipped. I asked when was the last time they seen this in stock then they said its been a VERY LONG time and was shocked to see them.... I just hope they are not Burned copies that they are trying to pass off.[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't they be breaking umpteen laws for selling Burned copies?

[quote name='Ecofreak']Wouldn't they be breaking umpteen laws for selling Burned copies?[/QUOTE]

well they could play stupid and go UMMM we thought these were real games.

[quote name='chaarlieee']For anyone in San Diego, there is a used copy of SII at the South Bay Plaza store in National City. I usually check everyday or two to see if anyone might have traded it in, so it's likely that it's there unless someone picked it up right away.[/QUOTE]

I checked, not there. Theres also one (supposedly) at Target Center El Cajon or whatever it is.

[quote name='slidecage']well they could play stupid and go UMMM we thought these were real games.[/QUOTE]
Do burned games even work in unmodded PSXs?

[quote name='FFMooglestar']I checked, not there. Theres also one (supposedly) at Target Center El Cajon or whatever it is.[/QUOTE]
Oh well.

And there isn't one at Target Center El Cajon. I went there and saw it, but an employee had already reserved it.

I picked up a copy two weeks ago at the San Carlos gamestop. $59.99 though.

[quote name='S0CREF']my status went shipped today... hopefully its for real :)[/QUOTE]

what time did you order. I thought i ordered early on (8th post) but both my orders still say backordered .. going to call at 8am central today and see whats going on and complain cause they said they were in processing yesterday

i called them and they said both orders was to ship today (though both still say backordered) guess i got to wait till monday and see if they ship. one way i hope they do (be neat to have the game) another way i dont really want to be out 92 bucks

the 50 buck says processing now
the 42 buck still says backorder

man i hope they both come. I will either dump one here or send it back (the 50 buck one) and keep the 42 buck one

didnt know about the 20% off until i ordered the first one

Mine shipped!!

I was about to cancel mine but I told myself to wait a day or so. I went back a few minutes ago and the status is shipped. Awesome. Hopefully this is worth it.

I am going to cry - for a very long time - if I canceled my 'backorder' order to only find out it was not actually on backorder.

[quote name='tnote827']I am going to cry - for a very long time - if I canceled my 'backorder' order to only find out it was not actually on backorder.[/QUOTE]

I feel ya.

my 50 buck one shipped
my 42 buck on still says backordered (i called back up tonight and they said this one will ship monday ????

bread's done
Back