PSX with like 20 games...a question

Undrallio

CAGiversary!
My cousin wants to sell me his psx along with his 20 games, none of them being all that rare and probably half or more are sports titles. I've already got all the models of the original Playstation, so I was wondering what price I should offer him for the whole deal.

I'm thinking something like $15 for it all, or $10 for all the games? He hasn't used em since he bought them. Any advice would be appreciated.

It all depends on what games are included, I woudnt give more than $2 per nonsports game. Don't rip your cousin off, but dont spend more than you should.

$15 for a PSX with 20 games? That's kinda low dude even if it was a bunch of sports games. I know we're all CAGs and all but this is your cousin. Granted, you might hate him I guess, which I can understand.

But as others have said, it depends on the game. Even if 2 or 3 of those games are worth as little as $5, you're lowballing him.

Of course, he might not care from the sounds of it.

@ Access: I've no idea what games he has currently, I'm going to find out next week when I go downstate to see the family.

@ Vinny: Haha, yeah...it's a little bit of all of that. I guess I could throw a twenty at him.

[quote name='joldko']is it a psx or a ps one ? because isnt a psx like alot...?[/QUOTE]

I think he meant PSX as in PS1... not the PSX in Japan that's a PS2 w/ the extra crap.

[quote name='camoor']Check to see if it's a SCPH-1001, audiophiles go nuts for that model and you could make some cash on the ole ebay.[/quote]

Eh, I had one up on ebay and it didn't even get a bid.

bread's done
Back