Psyched about the Opera Browser

[quote name='m3talst0rm']I just found this article that describes the site www.wiicade.com . It is a flash-based mini game site that is designed specifically for the wii's opera browser. basically mouse movement and click games but anyone can make and upload homemade games to this site....pretty cool I think.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=149754

When is the browser supposed to be released?[/quote]

Wow I wasn't too hyped on the browser before, just because the browser on my PS3 is really bad. But after looking at www.wiicade.com I can see a lot of potential. This is great. Nice free games that use the Wii-mote. I wonder when the Opera Browser will finally release? Hopefully soon, and hopefully you can use YouTube, and whatnot.

[quote name='iufoltzie']Perhaps you have heard of the DVD medium?[/QUOTE]

Oh shut up lol I'm talking about looking at your favorite sites on a TV really. Yes I have DVDs and stuff. I have a 27 in TV and browsing on a site would be pretty awesome :D

[quote name='anomynous']i dont know when it's comng out, and I dont know how it will work on a 480i/480p resolution[/quote]

I'd wager it'll look fine in 480p especially. Look at the Wii Shop Channel. I figure we can resize the text to be as large as we want, and it looks like the caption text (such as the text under the Google screenshot on the Wii Ware menu) will be close to the default text - and I can read that just fine. But, surely we'll have the option to make it a little bigger if people have trouble with the default sizing.

Dollars to dounuts the browswer will zoom in and out. Just looking at how fast and clean the Photo Channel is, I don't see any reason why they can't do the same.

bread's done
Back