Psychonauts BC Issues?

facemeat

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Ok, so I just downloaded Psychonauts from XBL and am now having some major control issues. At any random moment, the controller becomes completely unresponsive, usually after a cutscene or on the file select screen. Of course, i can't return it, so I'd really like to figure out a solution for this. This really pisses me off too, because this isn't just some random Xbox game i picked up from a store, it's a game that Microsoft sells on XBL and SHOULD work with minimal flaws.

[quote name='facemeat']Ok, so I just downloaded Psychonauts from XBL and am now having some major control issues. At any random moment, the controller becomes completely unresponsive, usually after a cutscene or on the file select screen. Of course, i can't return it, so I'd really like to figure out a solution for this. This really pisses me off too, because this isn't just some random Xbox game i picked up from a store, it's a game that Microsoft sells on XBL and SHOULD work with minimal flaws.[/QUOTE]

Looking through a quick Google search, it looks like clearing the Xbox 360 cache might help. I am not sure how this will affect the 360, post NXE, but I know I played through the disc version with no problem, so hopefully it will be a simple fix.

[quote name='dwhelan']Looking through a quick Google search, it looks like clearing the Xbox 360 cache might help. I am not sure how this will affect the 360, post NXE, but I know I played through the disc version with no problem, so hopefully it will be a simple fix.[/quote]
Well, unfortunately, that didn't work. :whistle2:( But thanks anyway.

I played a disk copy several hours before and after NXE and it still ran great sans a few framerate issues every now and then.

[quote name='Persona7']I played a disk copy several hours before and after NXE and it still ran great sans a few framerate issues every now and then.[/quote]
Well, just found out it was because my Xplorer was plugged in. I should've remembered I had a similar problem with Viva Pinata.

bread's done
Back