[Pulled] PS3 160GB Holiday Bundle $199 (LBP2,Ratchet and Clank) at Walmart.com

007bond

CAGiversary!
UPDATE: Now unavailable
"As advertised in your local ad, this item will be available in stores at the special low price on Thursday, November 24 starting at 10 PM local time and online Friday, November 25."

Can't believe this is not posted yet...maybe I missed it.

Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) 160gb Bundle $199 (LBP2,Ratchet and Clank) at Walmart.com

Great deal for those looking for a PS3.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Sony-98310/17479640
Search for 550008804 on their site if the link does not work.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='chunlirocks']The question is do you want to give 200 bones to the 2nd most evil company in human history ?[/QUOTE]

Exactly! What is your #1 most evil one? I'm guessing Monsanto?

Wouldnt be suprised if Walmart keeps these processing in till Black Friday, since I doubt they want the backlash of canceling them. Maybe I'll get luck and pick up one from Amazon before Walmarts ship and then I can cancel Walmart. Either way Im just glad I'm getting one I guess.

[quote name='rpg']for me they will charge me when i pick it up[/QUOTE]

Don't know why you're special but Walmart charged me immediately once my order was shipped to store. I couldn't even cancel the damn thing and just waited out the 14days before I got my money back.

[quote name='xcefkevin']What's the process on something like that. Can't you fight it if they cancel it on you? Unless there was special circumstances I suppose but still. Glad I purchased mine the minute I saw it online.[/QUOTE]

Fight it with who?

Just got shipment notification that it's arriving today! Since more than half of this was being paid with gift cards, I went for the "rush" shipping with hopes of of having it by Friday.

When I was about to proceed with the order yesterday I got the unavailable message :( . Do you guys think if ordering online friday will have much trouble or if its better to go to the store and wait in line with a lot of people?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm assuming my order is safe. Yesterday when I would log in to check the status, I could still cancel the order if I wanted. Just checked now, and my cancel order button has disappeared. So it's clearly been pushed to the next stage in processing:)

[quote name='KainOfSouls']When I was about to proceed with the order yesterday I got the unavailable message :( . Do you guys think if ordering online friday will have much trouble or if its better to go to the store and wait in line with a lot of people?[/QUOTE]

The # available per store makes me nervous (which is why I jumped on this deal yesterday), so I'd probably try online -- at least that way you can be up at midnight with multiple stores running in browser tabs.

[quote name='KainOfSouls']When I was about to proceed with the order yesterday I got the unavailable message :( . Do you guys think if ordering online friday will have much trouble or if its better to go to the store and wait in line with a lot of people?[/QUOTE]

Yeah same here. It says it should arrive between the 28th and December 1st so we shall see.

[quote name='FrankTheFrowner']Mine just arrived. It is a CECH-3001A model.[/QUOTE]

Here's a question for you, does the Ratchet and Clank have the UPC or anything. I was thinking of keeping LBP and selling R&C to Amazon.

[quote name='xcefkevin']Here's a question for you, does the Ratchet and Clank have the UPC or anything. I was thinking of keeping LBP and selling R&C to Amazon.[/QUOTE]

UPCs don't matter for Amazon trade in. At least it never has for me.

[quote name='xcefkevin']Here's a question for you, does the Ratchet and Clank have the UPC or anything. I was thinking of keeping LBP and selling R&C to Amazon.[/QUOTE]

Both games have UPC's but they say NOT FOR RESALE on them.

[quote name='FrankTheFrowner']Both games have UPC's but they say NOT FOR RESALE on them.[/QUOTE]

Wonder if that would effect Amazon Trade In? I guess worse case I could sell it on Ebay but id prefer Amazon if I could. Thanks for letting me know though.

[quote name='FrankTheFrowner']Both games have UPC's but they say NOT FOR RESALE on them.[/QUOTE]
still an o&a listener?

Just wanted to let those of you who chose the cheapest shipping option that mine finally says Shipped so yours should be saying the same soon and Im expecting early next week delivery.

bread's done
Back