Pumpkin Contest!

Ownaholic

CAGiversary!
For the original article:
http://gamerfill.com/node/1405

Halloween is right around the corner, which means it is time to officially unveil the contest!

In short, show us your best pumpkin art, whether that means carving, painting, or whatever else you can think of.
It doesn't matter whether or not it is video game related, so long as it is your original work. All you have to do is take a photo of it, with your GamerFill username and "GamerFill 2010", hand-written on a piece of paper included with the picture.
This is very important! Without that information written down and included in the photo, your entry will be not be considered. Do not add your information via photoshop or any other image editing software, you must have it written somewhere physically in the picture!

Grand Prize
A new copy of "Dead Rising 2" for any console of choice.

Runner-Up
A $10 Gift Card to GameStop OR Amazon.com (you pick).

Interested in participating?
Simply go to the topic listed below, and post a picture of your entry, that's it! Then, on November 1st, judging will begin by the staff. The one with the most votes wins!

To demonstate, our very own Ben has managed to whip up a Boo carving, that was quite well-done, might I add. (Don't worry, he's not going to be included in the contest!)
66350_10150295288205094_716045093_15256075_2412375_n.jpg

Submissions will no longer be accepted after 11:59 PM, October 31st. Winners will be chosen and announced on November 1st.

Don't feel like making a pumpkin?
We're also giving away a free Beatles Rockband Xbox Live Avatar T-Shirt code to one lucky winner, chosen at random, who retweets THIS message on Twitter.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've seen some unbeatable pumpkins over the years in various contests/pictures. Some guys look like they use a robot who carves out images with a laser.

Yeah we've seen some pretty crazy stuff in the past as well. We were hoping to get similar results for this competition, lol.

[quote name='smarkbran']Linkin Prime! Amazing man!
You need to register for the site and post in this topic
http://gamerfill.com/node/1404
Gmail email addresses are currently disabled at the moment, sorry.[/QUOTE]

That's right. Make sure you register first, and then post your submission in our forum topic.
Also, make sure you include your registered username and "GamerFill 2010" written on a piece of paper in the picture with your submission so that we know it is authentic. Any submissions without this piece of paper included in it will be rendered invalid unfortunately.

On a side-note, great job!

[quote name='LinkinPrime']The entry link on your site doesn't seem to work...it just goes to the news site:

http://gamerfill.com/node/1404

EDIT: Here's my entry...I'll upload it later when the link works:

20101027003602.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Sweet, I'd love to know how you made this. Did you glue the pumpkins on?

Btw, where's your sheet of paper saying who you are?

[quote name='Blade']Sweet, I'd love to know how you made this. Did you glue the pumpkins on?

Btw, where's your sheet of paper saying who you are?[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the kind words guys.

I should have included there...it was for a contest at work, they currently have it, I'll take a pic with a name when I get it back...hopefully tomorrow.

As for the little pumpkins on the head...they're screwed on. ;)

EDIT: I've submitted my entry. Thanks for the contest!

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Thanks for the kind words guys.

I should have included there...it was for a contest at work, they currently have it, I'll take a pic with a name when I get it back...hopefully tomorrow.

As for the little pumpkins on the head...they're screwed on. ;)

EDIT: I've submitted my entry. Thanks for the contest![/QUOTE]
Thanks man!

[quote name='AnthonyG']Cool Contest man sent in my Dark Knight Themed Entries hope ya like them :)[/QUOTE]
Great Job! Only one day left!!!!

Actually, we lied. Two days, because we've extended the contest by one day!

bread's done
Back