Punch-Out!! Amazon.com Exclusive Little Mac Boxing Glove $40 (Originally $70)

That thing was like $7 during Amazons Black Friday/Cyber Monday. $40 isn't so bad I guess, but knowing it was $7, could never bite the bullet.

[quote name='Oceaniax']That thing was like $7 during Amazons Black Friday/Cyber Monday. $40 isn't so bad I guess, but knowing it was $7, could never bite the bullet.[/QUOTE]
You're thinking the set with the cancer shorts, candy bar and crown that was $7.

[quote name='bardockkun']You're thinking the set with the cancer shorts, candy bar and crown that was $7.[/QUOTE]

Doesn't everything cause cancer in California. I was flying through there and even my meal at Burger King had a warning about it containing cancer causing chemicals.

.... Well... I guess that isn't really that crazy considering it was Burger King.

[quote name='bardockkun']You're thinking the set with the cancer shorts, candy bar and crown that was $7.[/QUOTE]

Actually I think that set was a ridiculous $3 or something like that. I do recall this being on sale at the time. I might be off by a couple bucks, but it was a mere fraction of the current price, that I can say for certain.

[quote name='Oceaniax']That thing was like $7 during Amazons Black Friday/Cyber Monday. $40 isn't so bad I guess, but knowing it was $7, could never bite the bullet.[/QUOTE]
This was never on sale for $7.

This was $19.98 during a Lightening Deal back on December 14th. The Heavyweight Contender Kit ws $2.98 at the same time in another Lightening Deal.

I bit at $20 and regret it. It is contained in a very thin and cheap looking frame with an acrylic box/cover with a tiny little brass logo plaque that says Punch Out on it. Don't waste your money.

[quote name='bojay1997']I bit at $20 and regret it. It is contained in a very thin and cheap looking frame with an acrylic box/cover with a tiny little brass logo plaque that says Punch Out on it. Don't waste your money.[/QUOTE]

$20 was not a bad price. The glove and display case is somewhat quite large. I hanged it up on my wall and all my friends noticed it and gave the same reaction......."Whoah, little mac's glove".:lol:

If your quite attached to the game/franchise, having a "Life Sized" signed glove is pretty cool, and plus im a big sports fan as well.

But yeah......it just hangs on my wall do. I wouldn't pay more than $20 for it.

Pfffft I will just stick to my 1988 Nintendo Trade Appreciation Convention plaque for the original Mike Tyson's Punch Out! autographed by Mike Tyson himself of course :)

miketyson1.jpg

Being a huge Punch-Out!! fan, I bit when it was $19.98 and do not regret it. I even went to The Nintendo World Store to get the game a day early where I also got a few extra chocolate bars, Little mac T-shirt (that doesn't fit my fat ass), and some bumper stickers.

As for that 1988 Nintendo Trade Appreciation Convention plaque for the original Mike Tyson's Punch Out! autographed by Mike Tyson himself: :drool:

And don't forget that Mike Tyson is hosting WWE RAW on January 11th. I wonder if someone will make a Punch-Out!! reference

bread's done
Back