Purchase PS1 titles from UK store via US?

Cyb3-rr

CAGiversary!
I've searched everywhere and can't find a solution for this. I live in the US and created a UK psn account. I would REALLY like to get Theme Hospital and Fade to Black, but, obviously, can't add funds to the UK wallet? Is there any possible way to make this work? I know that Entropay will work when purchasing from the US store anywhere in the world, but this does not work when attempting to purchase from the UK store.

Do I have any hope at all?

you can use your credit card, just need to let the company know that you're going to have a charge from the UK, so they don't get suspiscious.

[quote name='Thomas96']you can use your credit card, just need to let the company know that you're going to have a charge from the UK, so they don't get suspiscious.[/quote]

What about the JPN store? Same deal? or is this only with the UK store...

[quote name='Thomas96']you can use your credit card, just need to let the company know that you're going to have a charge from the UK, so they don't get suspiscious.[/QUOTE]

I don't see how this would work. How is it possible to add money in Pounds to my UK wallet using a US credit card that uses $? I thought that's what sites like Entropay were for.

Credit cards will automatically convert currency for you, based on the day's exchange rate. Most companies now charge for this (it was free the last time I did it), but they pretty much all offer it.

Bumppp... is this the same for JPN store to with the YEN? All I have to do is call my CC company and tell them I am purchasing something from Japan??? I am somewhat lost, I understand you can do it with the UK, but need to know if I can do this with the JPN store

bread's done
Back