Purchase Sorcery(PS Move) $39.99 Get Nav Controller For $14.99(Release Date:May 22)

ChunLiBarbie

CAGiversary!
"Buy Sorcery, Get Nav Controller for $14.99 To receive the PlayStation Move Navigation Controller for $14.99 when you purchase Sorcery, click here. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com, while supplies last. Limit one per customer. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time. This offer will be extended to all existing pre-orders via promotional credit that will be e-mailed by May 16, 2012."

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.ht...d_t=201&pf_rd_p=1368246382&pf_rd_i=B003O6HAS2

Last edited by a moderator:
40 dollar release price? I thought this was supposed to be THE AAA PS Move game? With a 39.99 price tag I'm guessing it's destined for the bargain bin.

[quote name='Blaster man']40 dollar release price?.[/QUOTE]

To my knowledge, all 'Move Required' titles have been released with a $39.99 price tag or lower. None above the $40 mark, with the exception of the Zumba Fitness pack. I could be wrong though.

[quote name='ChadThyJuggla']To my knowledge, all 'Move Required' titles have been released with a $39.99 price tag or lower. None above the $40 mark. I could be wrong though.[/QUOTE]

You're right man. All Move Games have been priced at $39.99.This game looks amazing. It's the main reason I wanted to get into the PS Move in the first place.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']This game looks amazing. It's the main reason I wanted to get into the PS Move in the first place.[/QUOTE]

Definitely. I've had sporadic fun with the Move since I bought it at launch. The handful of titles I own have proved to be pretty entertaining at times (especially HotD4 as of late); but this most certainly is one of the top reasons I purchased it to begin with.

I know it's two different systems but I hope this doesn't end up like Kinect Star Wars which was also supposed to be a big motion game that got delayed to eternity like Sorcery.......... and when it was finally released it turned out to not be so good even after all of that development time.

I am going to wait for the reviews on this, even though it is a nice launch deal. Medievil Moves: Deadmunds Quest was very mediocre..

[quote name='flameofdoom666']I am going to wait for the reviews on this, even though it is a nice launch deal. Medievil Moves: Deadmunds Quest was very mediocre..[/QUOTE]

Yep. The screen shots I have seen recently look really pretty muddy and generic. Not sure this is going to be the great game it once seemed like it might.

This looks like it's going to be a fun, wonderous game I can get lost in!!! I don't understand the low stars. Not every game can be Skyrim or Call of Duty and not every cares for those kind of games, anyway.

I think this game is going to help them sell a lot more Moves...especially, if they bundle this in a holiday Move bundle! I hope they've figured out, games like HOTD:4 and this should be release as soon as they can when launching new equipment.

^ Are there only 2 motions? Overhand throw and spin your arm in a clockwise circle?
That's all it looks like from the videos.
I thought I had heard this was going to have all kinds of unique motions for spell casting. Am I mis-remembering?

[quote name='ChadThyJuggla']Definitely. I've had sporadic fun with the Move since I bought it at launch. The handful of titles I own have proved to be pretty entertaining at times (especially HotD4 as of late); but this most certainly is one of the top reasons I purchased it to begin with.[/QUOTE]

My girlfriend and I love those types of games. We really enjoyed Dead Space Extraction a while ago. I own most of the Move games. Either received them for free or $10 or less. I don't use the Move as much since I moved my electronics back into my room. :( I definitely can't wait to play this though.

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMlG1N59dMk[/QUOTE]

That does look good ... I would have been sold but so far it's only rumored to be in 3D and the official site says it isn't. The only reason I bought a PS3 in the first place was because Sony was pushing 3D so much and yet they keep releasing titles that aren't. Oh well their loss, I'll grab it for $10 later. I have plenty of 3D pc games to tide me over. Lol. :booty:

[quote name='R_Fated_Circle']I know it's two different systems but I hope this doesn't end up like Kinect Star Wars which was also supposed to be a big motion game that got delayed to eternity like Sorcery.......... and when it was finally released it turned out to not be so good even after all of that development time.[/QUOTE]here's an consistantly updated thread for Sorcery should have tons of info there prior to it's release. Game looks good kinda surprised they haven't announce it as the new Move bundle game since Sports Champion ain't gonna cut it. If the game actually takes off this would be a greatly needed "system seller" & they're relauching Move this year so E3 should have tons of info on games(hopefully good ones) that will help to move Move.
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=308265
The extra time seemed to be for polishing

[quote name='dv8mad']^ Are there only 2 motions? Overhand throw and spin your arm in a clockwise circle?
That's all it looks like from the videos.
I thought I had heard this was going to have all kinds of unique motions for spell casting. Am I mis-remembering?[/QUOTE]^^^^

They really changed this game since they first showed it. Before it was more kid friendly which made it look like just a fun game like earth defence force. That and what happened to the wall of fire and cyclone spell that when combined were supposed to add depth.

It looks great but from that video it now just looks like a fps with wii waggle controls. This was basically the reason I bought move in the first place.

[quote name='drastion']They really changed this game since they first showed it. Before it was more kid friendly which made it look like just a fun game like earth defence force. That and what happened to the wall of fire and cyclone spell that when combined were supposed to add depth.

It looks great but from that video it now just looks like a fps with wii waggle controls. This was basically the reason I bought move in the first place.[/QUOTE]

Wait...what? You spent $100 to play one $40 game?

$37 is tempting, but looking at the video reminds me of Dark Cloud on the PS2. It was a fun game, but it seemed more like a tech demo for all the stuff they wanted to put in a game. Then Dark Cloud 2 came out and it WAS a full game.
Also, I just bought Dedmund's Quest and Carnival Island for $12.48 each at Target last week. And I bought Sports Champions for about $5 used at Gamestop. By the time the dust settles from E3 this will be on sale somewhere for $20. Or $15 used from Gamefly. I want to play it, but I can wait.

Harry Potter rip-off. If they came out w/ a full move supported, new Harry Potter games, maybe years 1-4 and 5-7 ... wow ... THAT would shaq fu.

[quote name='Blaster man']Wait...what? You spent $100 to play one $40 game?[/QUOTE]

Who says he paid 100.00? He also said it was the main reason, not the only reason. I'm sure there are many people who have bought peripherals and accessories for their interest in one game. Many people buy during a system launch do this on the promise that there will be other games worth playing down the line. Are you really having that difficult of a time picturing this?

The way you said that whether you meant it or not was a bit insulting, like he was stupid for doing so.

[quote name='bdb2m']Who says he paid 100.00? He also said it was the main reason, not the only reason. I'm sure there are many people who have bought peripherals and accessories for their interest in one game. Many people buy during a system launch do this on the promise that there will be other games worth playing down the line. Are you really having that difficult of a time picturing this?

The way you said that whether you meant it or not was a bit insulting, like he was stupid for doing so.[/QUOTE]

I'm not in the least bit surprised and I'm not meaning insult, I'm very surprised. I've done the same with products myself but not since I joined CAG. That's why it's so surprising. Being a CAG, I know that by the end of the year it will be at least half off and next year the whole movie package will be cheap as shit since the PS4 will be coming out. I guess I assumed people would understand this though I could have written it all down I suppose.

For example, I remember buying an N64 because Final Fantasy 64 was coming out for it. That taught me a HUGE lesson and if that wasn't enough, since I've been a CAG I'd never do such a thing.

[quote name='Blaster man']Wait...what? You spent $100 to play one $40 game?[/QUOTE]

For the most part yes. Have been getting bored as of late and was hoping it would offer something new. That one game and resident evil 5 looked fun. Children of eden and heavy rain look good too but haven't gotten them yet. Got sharp shooters too probally not my best purchase ever since I haven't used them much..

I got a gt wheel for gt5 played so much racing games on my ps2 I got burned out on racing games and never got gt5.

I got a sc5 fightstick for fighting games. Really am loving blueblaz with taokaka.

So yeah I bought a lot of accessories but they were always on the cheap. Got the move for 40 then the extra 50% off the wheel for 50 and the stick for 110. Since I never buy a game at launch and wait for the $20-10 mark. I figure I can put the savings towards making the games more fun.

[quote name='drastion']So yeah I bought a lot of accessories but they were always on the cheap. Got the move for 40 then the extra 50% off the wheel for 50 and the stick for 110. Since I never buy a game at launch and wait for the $20-10 mark. I figure I can put the savings towards making the games more fun.[/QUOTE]

Good deal!

bread's done
Back