Pushing Daisies: First and Second Season Blu-rays each $14.99 at BestBuy.com

Only Season 1 available at the closest store to me according to the Store Pickup stuff. Damn it, I really don't want to drive further. Like an extra 5 minutes, but still. I could always go to the stores and see if they have them. Wouldn't be the first time that happened.

Well, it's online, so you wouldn't have to go out in the snow regardless.

I'd love to get this as this is a great show, but I'm pretty strapped for cash right now...

Well I decided to drive to the store and see if they had both seasons. They did. Freaking awesome price. I half expected to have to pricematch their own site but they had a little sign thing out saying the deal. Thanks OP!

Wow, that's an awesome price, makes me sorry I bought them both closer to launch (Although thankfully still as part of deals). Only sucky part of these sets is the audio is only Dolby Digital; on such a music/sound-heavy show it's really disappointing we didn't get a better soundtrack, but I would assume that the odds of a double dip release are pretty low, at least for now.

Freakin' amazing show, though.

Yeah, when I had people watch it from the video files I have they were like this show is great what channel is it on? I tell them it was cancelled and they automatically assume it was Fox that did it. Can't blame them there.

Thanks OP... I picked up Season 1 at this price last year and was expecting season 2 to be this price at some point. Loved the series and Fuller ended it in a good way.

Look out for a movie eventually. Once Fuller has some free time from Heroes we should see it wrap up quite nicely.

[quote name='jp0213']I thought he was doing a comic book series for Season 3 instead of the movie?[/QUOTE]

There was talk of a comic series while Fuller was away from Heroes but I don't know the stance of that now that he's returned. I'd love to see both. I was enthralled with the show and would have love to see it continued whether on paper or on film.

Either way it's spun it'll be great to see it finished.

[quote name='blk00civicsi']There was talk of a comic series while Fuller was away from Heroes but I don't know the stance of that now that he's returned. I'd love to see both. I was enthralled with the show and would have love to see it continued whether on paper or on film.

Either way it's spun it'll be great to see it finished.[/QUOTE]

I thought he left Heroes again because he got an offer to make another series. Not sure if we'll get a movie, but I'd like to see it. Everybody but ABC knew that show was too good to cancel so soon.

Well I picked up both Copies yesterday on Blu-Ray. They only had one copy of season 2 left, glad I got it. Love this show, can't wait to share it with a couple friends of mine that haven't seen it.

Really liked the first season, but barely made it through the second.

There isn't enough character development to hold my interest, and the audience is not given enough clues to solve any of the mysteries.

Love the extensive use of color, though. Looks great on Blu.

I picked up Pushing Daisies S1 and 2 on blu and the Mr. Show Complete Collection this morning. Total price: $52 :D

Thanks for the heads-up!

Thanks, OP, for the thread! I was able to order both seasons for store pick-up. I'd been holding out for good prices on these sets for a long time, and this was too good to pass up.

I picked these up for my dad for Christmas, since he just got a Blu-ray player, and I can't think of anything else that benefits quite so much from being in HD.

[quote name='doodofdoods']I thought he left Heroes again because he got an offer to make another series. Not sure if we'll get a movie, but I'd like to see it. Everybody but ABC knew that show was too good to cancel so soon.[/QUOTE]

He's working on two TV shows for... NBC... icky.

There are rumours the first comic will one out in the spring.

There were also rumours that ABC actually wanted more shows but Warner Brothers didn't want to keep making it.

Thanks OP! I ordered both seasons. I wanted in store pick-up, but they didn't have season 1 at my BB. I had to pay about $5 shipping, but I had $15 in RZ certificates, and a gift card from my birthday! Woo-hoo!

bread's done
Back