Puyo Pop (DS) for $19.99 at Best Buy

[quote name='Josef']Got it last week for $14.99 after GGC. Great deal![/QUOTE]

Why didn't you post the deal then? I don't remember seeing it posted on CAG. The OP doesn't even know how in on this I am. Tomorrow i will be ther GGC in hand and will pick up one of these suckers.

[quote name='yukine']Damn... the Best Buy website is showing no copies at the store near my house.[/QUOTE]

Don't ever trust BB's website locater. It isn't worth anything.

Hmmm, maybe I don't trust their stock tracker now, b/c I was at a bunch of BB's last weekend and saw this everywhere (at $30) -- and stock tracker says only one local store has it anymore. A mere $10 drop doesn't seem enough to trigger the hordes and clear out stock so fast.

Still, I'd SO rather this be Bomberman DS. The girl in the fever games is just grating to me.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Why didn't you post the deal then? I don't remember seeing it posted on CAG. The OP doesn't even know how in on this I am. Tomorrow i will be ther GGC in hand and will pick up one of these suckers.[/QUOTE]

CAG is blocked from my work and I don't have a PC at home so basically my access to the site is very erratic. I'm lucky to get on a couple of weekends a month.

I'm sorry to bother everyone, but I have to ask... what does GGC stand for? I haven't been here long and have no clue what that is. Or maybe it's because I'm a dolt, whichever.

*jaw drops* How did I miss those at my local Best Buy? Thank you Dingleberry, I have been informed and made to feel stupid all at the same time. MY day is complete. *cowers to the corner with his tail between his legs*

[quote name='Dainbramaged']*jaw drops* How did I miss those at my local Best Buy? Thank you Dingleberry, I have been informed and made to feel stupid all at the same time. MY day is complete. *cowers to the corner with his tail between his legs*[/QUOTE]

Like the feeling I get when I find a typo in a post I made months ago... .

Hey, most people that shop at BB don't know about these things. Otherwise nobody would pay $50 for games, ever.

The girl's voice in the game is kind of cute and annoying at the same time.

I just want to try two players. It should be fun!

(Hopefully Puyo Pop 2 will have Wi-fi. We need more puzzle games online)

Had this game for awhile now... the puzzle screen is so damn small because the rest of the screen is taken up by pictures and everything.

My ex bought it and left it when she moved, now I can see why she didn't play it very much.

bread's done
Back