Puzzle Game Beta Test - Needing Some Folks to Test

BigDirty

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
Here's the deal, I've got a puzzle game that's going into a closed beta next week, and I was looking at tester profiles, and I realized I'm a little short on the game crowd, so I need to solicit some folks that are, and of course I'm willing to tap this great community.

A little about the game - it's a puzzle game (think bejeweled/pipe dreams/kollon type games), done for the web in Flash with a Shockwave wrapper. So this means you need to have flash and shockwave installed on your machine, mac and linux folks, sorry.

Second, you need to be a registered (and activated) member of Slingo.com and over the age of 18. If you aren't, don't worry about that, just as long as you register and activate before Sunday.

Third you either need to PM me here or email me (msweeney (at symbol) slingo (period) com) your Slingo.com user name, so I can get you added to the group in time for the beta.

Fourth, enjoy the game, and post your beta comments in the Slingo forum about the puzzle game.

Thanks ahead of time!

Just bumping since I've got one office day left until the beta!

Did I mention the game is fun and compelling? (Nice way of saying addictive)

[quote name='BigDirty']Just bumping since I've got one office day left until the beta!

Did I mention the game is fun and compelling? (Nice way of saying addictive)[/quote]

I'll try it out. PM me the info. My username is: deanrymer

bread's done
Back