Puzzle Quest and Wii instock at VideoGamesNewYork

superdry

CAGiversary!
If anyone is looking to pick up Puzzle Quest for the DS (PSP version is also in stock) or a Wii (sold as a bundle), VideoGamesNewYork (6th st. and 3rd ave) has them in stock.

Not really a deal, but if people who live in or near NYC want to pick them up it's pretty convinient. And, those two items seem hard to come by in stores too.

[quote name='superdry']And, those two items seem hard to come by in stores too.[/QUOTE]
if you live in or near NYC then you shouldn't really have any problems finding a copy of Puzzle Quest at Best Buy or GS/EB.

and IIRC, the Best Buy in NoHo (corner of Houston) had signs advertising the Wii as being in stock. mind you, that was this past saturday so who knows what the status of that is today. so YMMV still.

Videogamesnewyork is awesome. i got my copy of Jump Super Stars at a con, and they sold it to me

Make sure the Wii is not an import though... they do sell imports there

[quote name='ZR0 Limit']if you live in or near NYC then you shouldn't really have any problems finding a copy of Puzzle Quest at Best Buy or GS/EB.

and IIRC, the Best Buy in NoHo (corner of Houston) had signs advertising the Wii as being in stock. mind you, that was this past saturday so who knows what the status of that is today. so YMMV still.[/quote]
That's what I thought. I've been to 6 different GS/EB in Manhattan and none of them had PQ for the DS in stock the last few weeks (accoriding to the GS website, stores should be getting more copies when I checked a few days ago). Two different Best Buy's didn't have it in stock either (NoHo and 5th ave store).

And, Wii's in general are hard to come by unless stores have them in their weekly circular or you go to TRU or Nintendo World.

[quote name='linkpwns']Videogamesnewyork is awesome. i got my copy of Jump Super Stars at a con, and they sold it to me

Make sure the Wii is not an import though... they do sell imports there[/quote]

they have a japanese Wii but they do go for alot more. the wii's are region locked so theres no way for you to play the us on the japanese systems. they also carry the us wii.

bread's done
Back