Quake 4 PC Special DVD Edition $14.30 at Overstock.com

good deal - makes me regret trading for it a while ago for equivalent of $40 of stuff. Especially since i haven't played it yet =/

I'll take the flamed route and say I hated the game. Was off my radar, then after playing the demo, I picked it up. Just thought it was insanely derivative and formulaic in the full version. Loved Doom 3 and hated Quake 4. Guess that puts me in a minority category.

EDIT: I hated it so much, it's the last Raven game I'll ever buy.

The funny thing is the (I) means IMPORT version- they are charging more for the import than the US version- very funny.

Oh- and thank god I waited on this one. 15 bucks is definetly worth the collector's edition!

[quote name='fwacce']FYI it's on CAG's front page.[/quote]
I apologize to the CAG Administrators. I rarely visit the front page, saving my time by just jumping to the forums I want to read.

got my OverStock Quake 4 special edition dvd in today and it was the dvd as advertised, I know one post questioned is overstock was correctly advertiseing.

[quote name='mercilessming']got my OverStock Quake 4 special edition dvd in today and it was the dvd as advertised, I know one post questioned is overstock was correctly advertiseing.[/QUOTE]

sweet, thanks for the update. I havent gotten mine yet, maybe I will have to also check today.

bread's done
Back