Quake Wars: Enemy Territory Clan Beta

Zoglog

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3158159

idSoftware is now accepting applications from active clans for entry into the Enemy Territory: Quake Wars Multiplayer Closed Beta. If your team is interested in helping us improve our product, please send an email to [email protected] with all of the required information shown below. Thank you and good luck!

1. Clan name
2. Number of 'active' members
3. Games played regularly
4. Games played competitively
5. Clan website
6. Clan IM details
7. Clan email

Anyone interested?

I'm definitely interested. Provided the game turns out well, I'll be renting a server for this for my current clan, but playing with some CAGs in a beta would be great.

[quote name='Zoglog']Hmmmm, clan Website, think we can just link to this thread? LOLS......[/quote]
Well, if you want to make it a clan website, you are more than welcome to join up on my site for my clan (yea, still a work in progress as I don't have any time to do it). It's www.tru-dynasty.com with the clan tag being [TD]. If you want to do that, I'll set up a forum for ET: Quake Wars.

EDIT: I added a Category in the forums for ET: Quake Wars. If you want to use my website as a clan website, just post in that thread letting us know so we can get a solid number of people willing to play. Forums

bread's done
Back