Quantum of Solace Blu-ray, $9.99 on Amazon

How does this movie look on BluRay? I didn't really like the movie (Well i guess average is more like it) so the picture quality better be stunning if i'm gonna be buying it.

[quote name='abhinav']How does this movie look on BluRay? I didn't really like the movie (Well i guess average is more like it) so the picture quality better be stunning if i'm gonna be buying it.[/QUOTE]

Why would you buy a movie you don't like? It doesn't matter how good the picture quality is if the content isn't to your liking. I say save your money for something you'd actually enjoy!

Not sure if it was mentioned anywhere else, but if you're interested in any more Blu-ray Bond, both 'From Russia With Love' and 'Die Another Day' are on Amazon for $8.99 each.

[quote name='abhinav']How does this movie look on BluRay? I didn't really like the movie (Well i guess average is more like it) so the picture quality better be stunning if i'm gonna be buying it.[/QUOTE]

I don't really get the "buying movies you don't really like just for the picture quality" bit either, but if you have a home theater system, the opening car chase will blow your ass across the room.

Great sound and picture quality on this one. Didn't much care for the movie though. Wish they'd hurry up and release Living Daylights on Blu-Ray.

Bought The World is Not Enough and Die Another Day. If only they'd hurry up and release GoldenEye and Tomorrow Never Dies.

bread's done
Back