Quantum of Solace (Xbox 360 ) for $6.99 at Newegg

Nice, thanks for the heads up. I almost picked this up used the other day from goHastings for a similar price but if I'm going to get it it might as well be new.

For those that have played it: how is this game? I have a pretty big backlog at the moment but not a lot of shooters in there - is this worth adding for $7 or is my time better spent on other games?

You can't pass this up for $6.99. Good single player, and fun online. The online isn't a throwaway. You can actually sink some quality time into it. I paid 10 bucks for it and played the game for about a month. Solace is one of the more underrated games this gen.

QoS is a fun game, short but solid single player (007 mode is cheap and the enemies have some of the greatest accuracy I have ever seen) however multiplayer is dead. Got it for $10 about two years ago, played it in a night about a week ago and sold it for a profit.

You might as well buy it at this price, it's more or less the cost of a rental and if you want to sell it you either break even or come out ahead.

bread's done
Back